XXIII || All Night You're My Blue Flame

JeN.0:

[y/n]?

[y/nn]:

Yeah?

JeN.0:

To get you on different thoughts..

Wanna spend the day with me?

[y/nn]:

I guess... why not...

You typed, not really feeling motivated at all for really anything.

JeN.0:

Great!

I wouldn't have accepted a no anyways.

... I'm kinda already standing in front of your door..!

Knock knock

You stared at your screen jumping up in your bed.

„So let's get you out of bed and into town!"

Jeno said in an energised voice, stepping into your room.

„How did you..?"

„I'm actually a vampire and got in through the window."

He smirked as you furrowed your brows at him.

„No for real your mom let me in."

„Knew she was the traitor." You grumbled as he sat down next to you on the edge of your bed. 

You couldn't help but notice how red the white of his slender eyes looked. They were nearly as red and puffy as yours.

„Is everything alright?" You asked pointing at your eyes before scrambling out of bed to get yourself dressed. 

At the mention of his eyes he immediately looked away from you, nibbling on his bottom lip. „Oh yeah.. I'm fine... I guess... I guess it's because of the pollen or the ... the new lenses they used for a photo shoot ..." he chuckled awkwardly quickly changing the topic. „Hurry up sleep head, it's already pretty late."

„Oh come on It's not that la-„ you looked at the small clock on your nightstand. 

It was almost 1 pm.

„Ok well maybe I've slept a little longer ... I couldn't help it.." 

You were happy that you did fall asleep in the first place.

Especially in the evenings there was no way that your mind would shut up. After the conversation with Jeno the last day your head had been full of worries, full of confusion, full of him. Not quite the best thoughts when trying to fall asleep.