MADMAX

"NO, JAKE I couldn't do that to Sebastian. I told him we'd love each other forever." Tori told Jake, on television. El loved watching those, to learn more. To learn new words and sentences but Sam called it all bull and said she only watched it because she was upset there was no more eggos left in the freezer. But in reality hopper hid it behind the green peas, knowing el wouldn't look there.

"And you do love him, but, not in the way he thinks. And that's okay. Because what goes around comes around, meaning that your love went from him to me. And that's okay, honey." Jake was a idiot in Sam's opinion, he lied about things that shouldn't be lied about. Like now, Jake didn't love her, he just wanted to get back at Sebastian for stealing the girl he never wanted.

"But-" before tori could deny it and then cave in, the tv turned off. Sam turned her head, glancing over at el who stood at the kitchen sink, where the window was. "Hey! I was watching!" Sam exclaimed, her finger pointing at the now black television.

El just ignored her and continued peeping out the window. Sam rolled her eyes, standing up and heading into the bathroom. She shut the door and locked it. She glanced in the mirror, her hair has grown by her ears. And she got an inch taller, she wore a red flannel with mom jeans, then added brown slippers.

She hadn't gone anywhere, not that she had a choice anyway.

Her vocabulary has grown, but she can't use all of them in a sentence yet, but she'd learn if she was around people. But that wasn't a choice. She didn't care if she was in public or not she just wanted him.

She missed her friends. But she had her sister, so it was twice as better than being alone.

"7-1-5 is now!" El yelled from the kitchen, she got frustrated when Hopper came home late. Sam did too, he was always late. Sam left the bathroom, walking towards el who had sat back down in the couch, watching a different drama with a half eaten waffle in her hand.

Sam furrowed her eyebrows, "I thought we had no more." Sam pointed at the waffle as she plopped down next to el. El shrugged and handed Sam a small pancake, which Sam took gladly as she watched a new drama.

[][][]

"Hey, El, look." Sam said as she focused on the metal knife, and fork. The knife lifted in the air, a lime green aura around it as Sam directed her finger to the wall and the knife landed in the wall, next to the door with many locks. "New power?" El asked, turning to Sam from the couch that Sam was still sitting as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I think." She shrugged as the knife faltered and landed on the floor. A trail of blood came down Sams nose as she turned back around to the television. "Try the fork." El told her, directing her attention to the fork herself. Sam nodded and did as told. The fork lifted up, a green aura around it like the knife. Sam nodded upwards and it did just that, stuck in the ceiling.

"Sam made a look of impression before turning to el who didn't have a look, but a small smile. "New power." She nodded, then turned back to the television as if it never happened, her small smile fading. Sam nodded as she pursed her lips, she did have a New power now. But how?

"But, Lennon! All I want is to be happy, for once. For once! Can you just let it be?" Suzy asked, pleading Lennon to let his love for her get in the way of his evil plan to break them apart, permanently. "I love you, suz. I do, but this makes me much more dangerous." He smiled mischievously before the channel cut to commercials. Sam sighed, these was her days now. Watching women be helplessly in danger or In love for a man that doesn't have any mercy.

Sam could only hope that Hopper would come home and tell them that the bad men were gone and that they could go see their friends. That she could go see Lucas. But that wasn't happening any time soon, and she knew it. Along will el who was silently heartbroken at the thought of never seeing mike again.

[][][]

At the end of they day, the girls ended up in their room, sick of watching operas and dramas. Eventually hopper had grown tired of the world and came home to the two priso— two girls. As a commercial played, Sam heard hoppers truck roll over sticks and leaves meaning he was here.

She was upset nonetheless, but he came home. He did the special knock and el opened all of the locks on the door. Blood ran down her nostril but she used the tissue that was near the bed to wipe it. Sam laced silently, she was upset that he was late now that he had come home. And so was el.

Hopper seemed to turn off the television and walk up to the dinner/breakfast table. "Hey, What'd we talk about?" Hopper sang as he seemed to sit, must have seen the half eaten waffle and pancake. Sam stopped pacing as she let el speak her mind first, "No signal." El stated firmly, standing now.

"What?" Hopper seemed to pause, "No signal," Sam repeated, her arms crossing. "It's 8-1-5." El claimed. "Your late." Sam finished. "Yeah, I lost track of time. Ill signal next time, alright?" Hopper asked, opening his can of beer. "Uh, and it's 8:15. Not 8-1-5." Hopper corrected. The girls came out of the room, el sitting across from Hopper and Sam sitting across from the window.

"Eight-fifteen." The girls repeated. Hopper nodded, "Now what did we talk about?" Hopper nodded towards the the plate on the counter. "Dinner first, then dessert. Always." Hopper reminded, Sam slightly nodding. "That's a rule." He told them, "Yeah?" He glanced in between them. "Yes." They spoke firmly in sync.

Then they removed the silver lining from their warm meal, Sam and el handing the silver to hopper who threw it away, as they started eating.

[][][]

yo, I'm back and guess what? It's my birthday!