SUZIE, DO YOU COPY?

LUCAS SLID ACORSS the room, his face scrunched up so he could start on a specific note. "Uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world!" Lucas sang, his foot tapping against the wood as he did.

Sam smiled flirtatiously—playfully—and walked towards him, "I bet she never met a back street guy."

Before she could struct away Lucas grabbed her hand and pulled her close, and sang closely to her face, "I bet her momma never told her why!"

Sam laughed, smiling brightly and interlocked her fingers around his neck and pulled him down to her level. She smiled, and he crashed his lips into hers. His lips moved passionately against hers until they broke away for air. "I'm gonna try for an uptown girl," Lucas whispered, his eyes gazing on her lips.

"She's been living in her white brick world—"

Lucas's lips met hers again and they kept at it until, "Hey!" Hopper yelled at the four and el slammed the door. Sam and el put up a wall whenever mike or Lucas was Over, to separate the room and give each privacy.

And Lucas and Sam their excited dance numbers.

"Oh, twinkies." Sam whispered and Lucas got in position while Sam quickly pulled down the divider then plopped down on the bed as if she had been there whole time. Sam glanced at el as hopper yelled, "Three inch minimum! Leave the door open three inches!" Hopper got up and up tried opening the door but el had it closed.

"Quick, Sam!" El whispered and Sam plopped her rainbow socks on top of Lucas's legs. "El open this door. Open the door—"

Hopper opened the door, and was met with innocent faces that stared up at him as if he'd imagined them all kissing. Sam and Lucas smiled as he gazed down on the couple that he saw first. "What's wrong?" Lucas and mike  asked, a smile tugging a their lips.

[][][]

"Holy pancakes, we actually got away with that." Sam smiled as she held the walkie talkie to her face. The divider had gone back up so they could talk in peace. "For a second, I thought he'd explode. His face was so red," Lucas laughed and Sam closed her eyes, as if savoring the sound of his voice.

"It was like a red balloon!"

"Yeah, a big balloon with facial hair."

Sams smile then dampened, "I hope I can come with you next time."

"Me too. But, I'll come again tomorrow, all right? Same time." Lucas promised, smiling as he did so. "Okay!" Sam excitingly squealed, face up to the ceiling.

[][][]

"Pancakes!"

"Eggos!"

"Eggos is what el eats on a daily basis!"

Pancakes is what Sam eats on a daily basis!"

You know what," Hopper said louder over them, causing the the two girls to stop yelling at each other and look over at him. "how about pizza?"

Sam smiled, "Pepp—"

"—eroni. Yes, I know." Hopper sighed, secretly smiling at her triumph expression. El frowned, knowing either way she had lost the argument about what to eat for dinner. "Don't worry, I'll give you my crust." Sam reassured el who face lit up.