THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT

MAJOR CHANGES
1/12/21

   SAMS SCREAMS GREW louder as whatever was in her leg started to move around faster. Then it started to sink it's way farther into her leg. "Get it out!" She screamed to the top of her lungs as she sat up but then threw her head back in pain as it worsened.

   Johnathan then got up and ran away. "Sam, just breathe, okay? Try and breathe." Lucas instructed and Sam tried to listen as she stopped screaming. She grunted as she held both her hands on his, until he put his hand over both of hers. "It hurts." She whimpered as tears fell out of her eyes.

   "I know. I know it does. But you gotta breathe, okay? Just breathe." Lucas calmly told her as he squeezed her hands. Then they moved both girls straight and not sideways.

   Sam grunted as she felt the thing in her leg deepened. "You know, it's not actually that bad. There was a..the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane." Robin ranted and in that moment Sam stared at her as if she was the most stupidest person in the world.

   "Robin?" Steve asked. "Yeah?" She glanced at Steve. "Not helping." He told her and she apologized. Johnathan returned, breathing heavily. "Okay. All right, El, Sam? This is gonna Hurt like hell, okay?"

   El cried out okay whole sam grunted in response. "Need you two to stay real still." He instructed and Sam zones out as stars started to cloud her vision. El got a wooden spoon to bite down on as Sam closed her mouth tightly.

   Sam was handed a wooden spoon as well but she shook her head, knowing it wouldn't help her. Johnathan handed a knife to Nancy and Sam could feel the heat radiating off of the knife.

   Sam was thinking about it as mike and Lucas said in sync, "Do it."

   "Jeez!" Sam screamed as pain enveloped her in a wave. The knife was cutting open the already big gash in her ankle. He cut it deep as Sam started to squeeze onto Lucas's hand tighter. Tears flowed freely down her face as Johnathan stuck his hand in Sam's ankle while his other hand was in El's leg.

   Sam took deep breaths as she let out a few curse words from under her breath. If anyone was to be stopped right now, they would question the amount of curse words Sam knew.

   The pain got worse and Sam couldn't take it anymore. "Stop it! Stop!" El's yelled as Sam shook her head as she was in too much pain to even think of words. "I'll do it. I'll do it." El sat up, pain laced in her voice. "Sam?" She asked and Sam shook her head.

   "No. Just leave it."

The group was shocked at her words but El shook her head. There was no way she was going to listen to Sam so she simply glanced at Sam pitifully and she turned back around. Mike and Lucas glanced at each other and both nodded towards each other.

Lucas held down Sams arm while mike held down the other. "What are you doing?" Sam asked as she lifted her head up to see El holding out both her hands. One hovered over her leg while the other hovered over Sams ankle.

   Tears quickly made their way down Sams face once again as she laced her head down again. "Stop." She whispered in a choked sob. It went ignored as then and there she felt El get a grip onto the thing in both their legs.

   Sam started moving. "Stop it. Lucas, tell her to stop." Sam cried as the pain returned in a wave of nausea. Lucas pressed his lips in a grimace, "Sorry, Sam. But, its for the best."

   Sam shook her head, and went to sit up but her arms were held down strongly by Mike and Lucas. El continued to scream as Sam started to thrash. "God!"