Chapter Four

Staring at him with wide eyes he stands their causally while waiting for me to say something. What, how, when…what? How did he get here and what is he doing here in a neighbourhood like ours. Someone who is so high classed I would have never expected them to be standing here.

“See, this is another reason why you piss me off Miss Koenraad” He states.

Snapping out of my day dream I look over at Gerry who looks very confused. Gerry knows who Charley Peace is and the one question that must be running through his mind is why the hell this guy here is right now.

“Um, Mr Peace, what are you doing here?” I ask him in shock.

He steps from one foot to another and gives me a look of disgust.

“If you honestly think I’m here to give you that job then you are wrong. I’ve come to stabilise some matters between us” He says calmly.

“If you can just give me a minute alone Gerry” I tell him.

Gerry walks past me slowly and gives me the look where I will have to explain everything to him after. Walking towards the door I shut some of it behind me so I can have some privacy with Mr Peace.

“Is there a problem?” I ask him.

He suddenly starts laughing- a fake laugh. It suits him, he does seem very fake himself if I might say. He may be one of the most beautiful men in the world but his attitude and personality overpowers him.

“I came here to give you this. I hope this piece of paper clears all of the shit stuck in your head” Handing me the paper I take a look at it.

 It seems like some sort of a contract….wait a restraining order?!

“Why are you giving me a restraining order for Mr Peace?” I ask him.

He rolls his chocolate brown eyes and takes a few steps away from me.

“If you want a job then becoming a professional stalker would be great for you” He suggests with a fake smile.

I can’t believe he got a restraining order against me. All I did was wait for him after he finished from work, that’s it, I don’t see the point of getting a restraining order against me.

“Mr Peace, there is no need for this” I tell him.

He shrugs and starts to walk away. Wait, no, he can’t leave. Running after him from my place I ignore the fact that I haven’t got any slippers on and call his name out which he ignores.

“Please, stop” Taking hold of his arm he suddenly pushes it off and looks at his blazer sleeve as if I burnt a hole through it.

“Do not and I mean DO NOT touch me like that again! You are stupid, aren’t you? Don’t you know what the meaning of a restraining order is? Now, why shouldn’t I call the cops right now?” He asks me in a dumb tone.

“Please don’t call the police. I’m already in enough trouble as it is” I plead with him.

“Stalking other people….I’m not surprised. If I see you again then say bye to your idiotic life and say hello to hell” He walks once again leaving me standing there.

Whenever I’m with him, it feels like déjà vu.

“I hope you rot in hell yourself!” I scream out to him. That is probably one of the most stupid things I’ve done but it feels good to let it out as well. But I don’t think my choice of words affected him in any sort of way as he never stopped walking. “You are a heartless man. No wonder you give people shit all the time!” I say shouting out to him and this time he does stop.