Gage's agenda

As I turn to walk out of the locker room I noticed that Easton had left his bag in the floor and his locker open. I laugh to myself he probably thinks that he can come back a little later and no one be the wiser. I smile as fate loves me sometimes. I figure he will be back after a bit so I go around the corner out of sight and lean against the lockers waiting. I don't have to wait to long when I hear the door open. And a few seconds later close with a sigh of relief. I smile wide as I silently push off the locker and slip around the corner and treated to a very delicious view.

"Nice ass, its even cuter when you try to sneak away." I say quietly. I chuckle as I watch him jump and scramble to get his stuff gathered. He turns and glares at me. Damn this boy makes it hard, he's so hot. Specially with his hair still wet and the light blush that creeps up on his face.

"I dont know what your talking about dude and don't say shit about my ass." He mouthed at me. Yep definitely cute.

"Oh ok so it wasn't you that was sneaking around the locker while Jake was getting his payment so that I don't get the living hell beat out of me by him and his fucktard friends?" I asked while I took a couple of steps closer. " you know Jake acts all homophobic but really he's just in the closet. He's always trying to get in my pants." I tell him getting closer while I talk, he backs up against the lockers. He may be taller and broader but he seems panicked his eyes wide and looking around. He really is cute, like a caged puppy. That was until he realized i had a smirk on my face and was chuckling quietly. " Holy Shit East you look like your about to piss your pants. Don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you. Damn I may be gay but that doesn't mean I want to fuck every guy I see."I laugh and stare at him. Although I totally would him, but he doesn't need to know that at least not now. He finally stops fidgeting and looks at me. He looks me up and down like he wants to eat me whole.

"Hey Easton..." I try to get his attention he seems to have dazed out a little.

" Hey Easton, you never answered me." I said a little louder dragging him out of his daze. He quickly tries to put a neutral face on and tell me "no Gage that wasn't me. I dont have any idea what your talking about nor do I give a fuck. There's 4 months left of school I just want to graduate and get the fuck up outta here. Whatever is between you and Jake keep it there because I dont give a shit either way. Now if you'll excuse me I have stuff I have to get done and then classes to attened." He says and hightails it out of there.

I followed him out and leans against the door facing watching him hurry down the hall. He turns around and looks at me for a second before taking off again. I watch till he's out of sight. I push off the facing and put together a plan to mess with Jake and get the boy I've been dreaming about for the past few years. Yes years. I've had a huge crush on Easton since I first seen him in 6th grade. I don't know what it was about him but something keeps drawing my eyes to him. I've only ever talked to him a handful of times but I've always watched him from afar. I'm not good for good people, I break them or crack them at the very least even when I don't mean to. I get bored easy and people are fast solutions. Which is why I don't do relationships. But with Easton I think it would be different, I want to give it a shot.

I roam around the halls trying to come up with a plan, when low and behold I see Jessie.

" Hey Jessie, how are you doing today?" I smile sweetly at her. I hear her sigh and turn to look at me. There's no expression on her face at all.

"What up Gage? What kind of trouble are you in for now?" She asks in a monotone voice.

"Gee such faith you have in me that I can't even say hello without you assuming its gonna start trouble." I say dramatically grabbing my shirt over my heart and feigning hurt. She looks at me a second longer and bursts out giggling. Now mind you had I been straight I would've tried to tap that ass hard. Jessie was adorable shes a few inches shorter than me at 5'6". She's let's say chunky but not fat and an ass that would make Kim Kardashian jealous. Her eyes are mostly light and dark green with flecks of honey in them. She's got a little nose that slopes at the end and thin lips that hold the worlds most adorable smile. When she smiles her whole face literally lights up and dimples appear in both cheeks and it just makes you smile back. And shes got tits that are at least a G cup. Yes I said G they are HUGE! But best of all her personality is just laid back. But never ever lie to her. She can tell... like really and she will call you out on it. Shes blunt, sarcastic, honest to the point of to much. She talkes to everyone and people talk to her about everything. She knows more about the people in this school than anyone and she never says a word against anyone. Well unless you provoke pushing her to when shes actually mad is a bad idea I don't care who you are.