WTF?

Eastons pov

I awoke with a start, I felt as though someone was trying to choke me out. I lifted my hand to my neck and felt something soft and smooth. I ran my fingers over it until I found other fingers. What the hell? OH SHIT!!! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! I opened my eyes and turned to look over my shoulder and saw Gages face inches from mine. He had his arm thrown over my neck and was trying to cuddle closer,resulting in the strangling feeling. Shit what have I done. Fuck why did i give into this. What the bloody hell is wrong with me. I was supposed to stay away. Friends only! Dammit I'm stupid. A stupid horny fuck. Yep that's why we fucked you got horny, my brain told me, guess even it can be a smartass. I slowly removed Gages arm and put a pillow under it as I got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I have never wanted to hurt myself more than I did in that point in time. I really do like Gage but I do not want to be mixed up in his business with Jake. Even though I did say I'd help him get rid of Jake. This should never have happened. I'm going to have to talk with him when he wakes up and tell him that this cannot happen again. Not until his thing with Jake is over. God I'm an asshole. I hear his cellphone go off and after a few rings hear him answer. I can't make out words but hear the muffled voice of his conversation. After I guess he hung up I hear him call my name.

"Easton, are you in the bathroom?" He knocks on the door.

"Come in Gage I was just washing my face and brushing my teeth." I answer him. He opens the door and comes in with a shy sweet smile. I look at him in the mirror and damn if he isn't pretty. Before I even know what I'm doing my body walks over to him and lifts his head up to mine as I bring our lips together. Even not having brushed teeth all I taste is the sweet taste of Gage. When I pull back I look at him and all I want is to drag him back into the bedroom and fuck his brains out. Fuck I really need to get my hormones in check. "We need to talk Gage, about what is going to happen with Jake. I can't be part of that drama mess that your tangled up in. But I want you to be mine. Just mine." I tell him looking into his eyes so that he knows that what I'm saying is the truth.

"Its ok Easton, I know that you told me clearly that time in the locker room. Plus I've come up with a plan hopefully it will work out. I don't want Jake and I have no idea why he is doing this. I don't know why he's obsessed with me so much that he would use my brother against me. I don't even know how he found out about him. When it all happened he never left the house for over a year and everyone who knew him before was told that she wanted to study abroad. She didn't have many friends anyway and the only ones who knew the truth are me and my parents. It really pisses me off how he could do this." He finished quietly.

I could tell he cares alot about his brother. He is willing to go so far for him. I'm not sure I would be willing to do that. I think of Chelsea getting into a situation like this and maybe I could. She's like a little sister to me and I do not like people messing  with her. I would probably even go so far as kill for her to keep her safe. I can't imagine what Gages brother had gone through. I hate the fact that Jake is pressuring anyone just to get his way. I know what Jake told me but it still doesn't explain why he is doing any of this, or why he took this route to get what he wants.

"He's coming home this weekend. I talked to him about what is going on, I don't want anything suprising him especially Jake. Plus I don't keep anything from him when it comes to things like this." Gage told me. "Plus I want you to meet him will you?"

I look at him. "Sure I'll meet your brother if you think its ok." I wonder what his brother is like. Since he used to be a she will she look more like a girl or a boy. A million thoughts started running through my head. What if I said the wrong thing or asked the wrong question. I would never do it because I was trying to hurt someone but I'm curious I like to ask questions and find out the answers. I'm intrigued by unique things and people. I have a huge interest in serial killers. I mean they are fascinating, doing what they do and why.