Back to school

Eastons pov

The weekend had been great,Gage really spoiled Chelsea and I. Chelsea and Gage have become close she even calls him big bro.,which is totally not fair because she never calls me that. I told her goodbye last night as I left to go back to Gages house. She had given us both hugs and kisses on our cheeks and told us to be careful and have a good week at school. She knows that I don't make it back to the shelter or our places during the week because I have to keep up appearances. But she called him big bro.., yes I'm pouting about it. How is it that he gets that title but I've known her longer and protected her and everything.I stop pouting and try to pay attention to what Gage was saying but all I caught was the end of his sentence "do you think that will work?"

"I'm sorry Gage repeat what you said my head was elsewhere." He just rolls his eyes and tells me the game plan to get rid of Jake for good. "Yeah that sounds good babe." My eyes open wide as I realize what I said. I look at him and start to kind of panic. Oh God what did I just do, why would I say that. "Ummm..I I I just I."

Gage reaches over with a huge ass grin on his face and just kisses me. "Its ok it makes me happy that you wanna use pet names for me." He pecks me again on the lips. I'm still dumbfounded as to why I said that. Oh well I can't take it back now and I'm not really sure I want to.

"Let's get ready for school." I say still a little flustered. When I feel arms go around me and he whispers "we can just skip today and cuddle and spend time together just the two of us." I smile at the thought. We haven't been alone since Friday night and then I was so wore out from stress and the game that I almost immediately fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I turn and look at Gage, I look into his eyes that forever seem to change and swirl with colors. They are absolutely beautiful, I really could just stare at them forever, drowned lost in the beauty. They are like a body of bluest water today with flecks of gold and lighter blue and dark green. Without even being aware I had gotten closer and closer to his face. I close the gap still looking into those beautiful orbs of color as I kiss him gently.

I slide my hand down his side and slip a finger into his belt loop and pull him closer. Taking my other hand and pulling his chin up a little as I depend the kiss (yes I have my eyes closed now, I'm not a complete creeper.) I continue the kiss as I run my hands up his back and down to his ass I slide my hands into his pants and grab his ass and gently squeeze. When he moaned I slid my tongue into his mouth just taking my time and enjoying it and feeling satisfied as I heard him moan while my hands massage his ass. I slowly pull back from the kiss and kiss along his jaw and down his neck, while I enjoy his hands on me. His hands explore my body running up my abs he slides his hands to far up and accidentally grazes my nipple causing me to moan and shiver a little. I pull his shirt up and over his head and throw it on the chair I start kissing his shoulder and then down to kiss nipples. I walk him back over to the bed as I kiss and suck on his body. When he falls over I climb over the top of him and just look him over for a minute. He has amazing skin soft but firm almost flawless with the exception of a few freckles here and there. His little pink nips are hard and just beg me to take them into my mouth. I flick my tongue over the top of one and he moans and starts squirming. Hes got his hands in my hair "God Gage your gorgeous, I say as I lick my way down to his happy trail. I looked up at him. "Please" is all he says for my to undo his pants and yank them off him.

Wow Gage had a nice cock. It's perfect it's very slightly slanted and the same rosy pink color as his nipples. I look at all his glorious 8" of manhood before I slide my tongue from his balls to the tip before I look at him again, "Easton please please do it suck me off." I smiled knowing that he wants me that much. I happily comply and take his whole length down my throat and back up moving my tongue all over his dick as it slides in and out. I let it slowly slide out of my mouth and Jack him as I suck and lick on his balls and that wonderfully tender spot between balls and asshole. I work my way to his asshole I flick my tongue across the hole and watch as it twitches and he gasps. I start my assualt on his precious little hole. I lick hard and soft all over hes moaning like crazy. I push my tongue into his hole and the sounds he makes just makes me do it that much more I jack him harder and faster tightening my grip a little. His hand suddenly grabs mine and stops me from jerking him off. I stop and look at him hes looking back at me his eyes have turned darker and full of lust. "Fuck me Easton, I want your dick in me. I need it please." He begged.

"Are you sure? It's not your first time is it?" I asked uncertain whether or not this was a good idea. I mean I really wanted to I did like him alot but... "yes I'm sure, and yes so loosen me up and take me. I want you to be my first." I almost choked well damn if hes going to say it like that then how can I refuse. I look at him and my heart does a little skip and flip. Damn he's so pretty I lean over and start kissing him again "where's your lube and condoms?" He points at the top drawer of his night stand. I reach over and pull the drawer open I pull out the lube and a few condoms. I hand him the condom and tell him to put it on my cock. I feel his hand start to put it on and the sensation makes me moan and get harder. He smiles and starts jacking me off while I dribble lube on his hole and my fingers and dick. His hand starts sliding faster and easier over my cock and I moan more when he tightens his grip. I look down at him while I tease the outside of his bud and he starts squirming and his eyes beg me to put my fingers in. I push the first in slowly taking my time as it slowly slides past the ring of muscle. I feel a pop and it goes in easily I look at him and his head is back and his breathing is a little faster. I lean down and kiss him. I whisper in his ear " it's ok Gage I swear I won't hurt you, if you want me to stop all you have to do is say the word. " I start kissing him and he starts to move a little on my finger. Slowly I thrust it in and out of him when he's relaxed enough I slowly insert another finger it makes him moan even more. "You ok Gage?" I pull back to look at him to make sure. I push my fingers in farther and all of a sudden his eyes widen and he gasps and goes "there, keep touching me there."

After hitting the spot a few times he looks at me "put it in me Easton, fuck me I need your dick in my ass now." I move over and push his legs farther apart and pull my fingers out I aline with his hole and start to thrust is as slow as possible. Cause through this whole ordeal my cock has been throbbing like crazy to get off. I feel it pop in and slowly keep pushing when I feel Gages hands on my ass and pull me into him. I slide in the rest of the way hard and fast. "Fuck me God that feels good Easton. You fill me up and it feels like heaven." I look at him and he has his head back and mouth slightly parted panting hard. I take his nipple into my mouth and slowly start sliding in and out of him. He's so damn tight its taking alot of self control to keep from just pounding the hell out of him. I don't want to hurt him it just feels to good. I see his cocks leaking precum while I assualt his nipples and ass I use my other hand and wrap it around his cock I slide my hand up and down in the same rhythm that I'm sliding in and out of his ass. He gets louder and starts talking dirty "God Easton I love how you fucking fill me up."" Your cock feels so fucking good."" Fuck me harder and faster. Fuck me senseless please babe." He hands play with my nipples and then I feel him tighten around me and I know hes close so I sit back on my knees and start pounding his ass faster and harder while my hand works his hardening cock. I can feel it throbbing and each time I hit that spot inside him he leaks more. After a few more thrusts he let's out a long moan and shoots cum all over himself. His ass tightens down so much on me it sends me over and I cum deep in him. I have to wait for him to relax around me before I can even move to pull out. I throw the condom in the trash get up and grab towel out of the bathroom and clean Gage up and wipe him down with a warm washcloth. After cleaning him up and myself I lay back down on the bed and throw a cover over us. Gage had dosed off already and I cuddle closer to him and pull him to me a fall asleep with my nose on the back of his neck breathing him in and my arm around his waist. My last thought was I guess we aren't going back to school today."