The Hotel

Gages POV

It was getting late to be around 7pm when Chelsea was telling Easton that they should get ready to go to the shelter. It made me cringe and my stomach slightly nauseous at the thought of these two very sweet people having to share a room and maybe even a bed with someone else. I wish I could just bring them to live with me. My house was big enough i had 3 guestrooms for fucks sake, plus my parents were hardly ever home. But I'm sure that it would cause a riot if they found out and not to mention the rumors that would spread around school. I don't care about my reputation, I know what people say and think about me and I'm ok with it. I gave up caring along time ago, when all my friends had moved to other groups not wanting to hang out with someone who was "different." I hardly get bullied but just the fact that they would leave over the bullshit people say was enough for me to keep most people at a distance. The only one who really gets me is my little brother I say little because he's two years younger than me and goes to a private all boys school. He's the one I have to protect at all costs because my brother used to be my sister. He went through the transition when in middle school he missed a year because of it and did home school instead. My parents were ok with it as you can guess and did what they could to make him happy. My parents aren't bad people they are loving,kind, just never home. Somehow Jake found out about my brother, how I haven't found out yet but he said he would tell his whole school on him if I didn't comply with what he wanted. So now I'm in a situation with him I never wanted to be in.

"Let's grab a hotel,I'll pay I want to spend more time with you guys but I'm not up to sharing a bed with someone other than Easton," I tell them and wink at him. Watching him blush causes me to smirk and Chelsea starts giggling.

"I can't have you keep paying for everything Gage, besides I thought you wanted to full on homeless Easton experience." He said with a small grin repeating what I said the other day.

" I do but not that part, or the eating out of a trashcan part, no offense," I say quickly when Chelsea starts tearing up and hangs her head in shame. I walk over to her and pull her into a hug telling her that I'm just not used to that kind of thing and how much respect I have for her that she can. That she has made it this far all on her own without any grownups. As I tell her this she looks up staring at me, I really mean it you are amazing that you can survive without the help of anyone around. I'd die without being spoiled as much as I am now. She smiles at me softly and tells me that she had Easton to help her the entire time and if it hadn't been for him that she too would've died.

"Let's go to the hotel guys I wanna get a shower,food, and t.v." I grab Chelsea hand and pull them along. On the way there I buy both clean underwear and over clothes and toiletries too. We stop by a fastfood place and get way more food then neccessary but who cares I'm spoiling them for a change. Mostly Chelsea she is so sweet and childish like she has to be protected. When we finally get to the hotel I walk in and get us a room with two queen beds and pay for a couple of nights. We head up to our room. It's nice cozy feeling.i hand out the food and we eat, Chelsea asks if it is ok for her to take a shower. Of course I tell her I hand her her bags of things and she goes into the bathroom. After a few minutes I hear the sound of the shower.

"So what is her story I ask?"I didn't want to ask Chelsea myself incase it caused her problems with bad memories. I mean nobody wants to be homeless by choice, do they? I don't think so but then I don't know everything either. I did notice though that Easton had been really quiet since the dinner. "Are you ok you haven't spoken much either, since the diner." I tell him. I watch his face as he tries to figure out what to say. I guess a stare a little to long because he gives me that smirk of his that says he knows I'm looking at him. He sighs before he tells me her story it's short and clipped but I get the point and the feelings of protectiveness towards her. I've learned so much about Easton over the last few days it makes me happy. I was falling for him a little more with each day we spend together. I was realizing just how amazing and sweet and just everything good about him. I always knew he was a good sweet person from the way he was at school but now knowing everything I do now I can see it amplified that much more. Sitting on the bed now looking at him is making my heart pick up pace. I didnt realize I had even moved till my lips where on his. He was startled at first but then I could feel him kissing back.

We kissed slowly, he sucked on my bottom lip and licked it, I opened my mouth to him allowing his tongue to slip in and explore my mouth and play with my tongue. He tasted of fries and ketchup and something I can't explain but it was delicious. He slid his hand around my neck and and the other around my waist and pulled me until he was leaned against the headboard and I was on his lap, never once stopping the kiss. When he finally pulled away from me. He looked at the bathroom door we could hear the bathtub being filled up and light singing. I felt a soft kiss on my neck and gasped from the sensation that ran through me. He kisses,licks, and nibbles my lips down my collar bone and back again setting my skin afire. I have never had a guy make me feel this way before. Sure it wasn't all bad experiences but this was definitely top of the list of best makeout session ever.

"Awwwwwww, OH MY GOSH!!! You guys are just super hot. I was almost turned on watching you guys," Chelsea squealed. I almost choked hearing what she said. Then I looked over at Easton and busted up laughing. He was super red and had his head hung down. His ears glowed and so did the back of his neck.

"I'm so happy Easton, you have a super hot boyfriend, he the best one yet. And he's so nice. It makes me happy to see you happy." Chelsea stated.

  I laughed a little more before I climbed off his lap and sat down on the bed next to him. Chelsea plopped over on her bed and started munching on some food. We talked and laughed over a stupid movie I believe it was called Super Troopers. We made fun of the movie and the cops in it. When the movie ended we noticed Chelsea had fallen asleep. Easton got up and wiped her face off with a napkin and cleaned off the bed the he picked her up and threw the covers back. He gently laid her down and covered her up and placed a small kiss on her temple.

  He walked back over and asked if I was tired or wanted to watch something else. I said let's watch another movie so we picked one out. He pulled me over close to him and I laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat as he placed his chin on top of my head.

"I don't know why I like you so much. But I do." He mumbled quietly to where I barely heard him. I lifted my head off his chest and looked at him. His hair was a mess and his eyes looked lost but I could see he was serious. I put my hand on his chest and leaned in slowly. I could feel his heart picking up speed as he looked at me with those gorgeous chocolate eyes of his. I closed the distance and just gave him a closed mouth kiss that I tried to send all my feelings through. I started to pull back but he pulled my back and kissed my cheek and laid my head back on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and just held me like that for awhile. It was nice I felt safe and comfortable.