22

????? Pov

This feeling is the best feeling I've had in a very long time. I don't know what makes her so much better than the others. I guess maybe its because she is a fighter. I feel the pop as the muscles part making room. I feel the wet and squishy insides as I move around. Slowly I feel what I'm looking. Her screaming is muted as I grab her stomach and pull until I feel a ripping and a pop loosing the insides away from their prison. The girl thrashes around trying so hard to get loose and probably from the pain. The shots I give them just adds to it. They feel everything. I start pulling the intestines out of the incision I made.

   "What did you say you're name was again sweet heart? Chelsea?that's a lovely name. Your a strong willed young lady aren't you."  I made small talk mostly to keep from being pushed aside and making things worse for her. He would destroy her beauty where as I want to preserve it. I heard the guy on the table next to me gagging. I look over and he's trying to look away but can't his head is latched into place. The heat and the wetness from the intestines makes me semi hard. An idea pops into my head and I smile I let the insides slide from my hand and walk over to the boys bed I slide it closer to the girls. I set up the stirrups on his bed and strap his legs in and prop them as high as I can. I customized the bed myself just for my and his fun obsessions. This boy will be next I haven't had a craving for gore this bad in a long time. I could see the look of horror on his face as he realized what was happening he started squirming and grunting around the the gag I have placed in his mouth. I reach over, grabbing the slimey mess.i pulled it over and slid it under his next then over, pulling tight I heard him gasping and then thrashing around as I started choking him out.

   "Fuck you guys are so hot like this, it's making my dick twitch in my pants." I told them. I looked over at the girl expecting tears but instead she was pulling in air through gritted teeth trying. This girl was another level of tough. It gave me alot of respect for her. This just makes him stir and his grip tightens, yanks and rips the intestines out more and grabs my pants and yanks them down my semi hard cock is now fully erect and throbbing. I let up choking the boy and take the gag off. He starts crying and pleading for this to stop. Trying to appeal to my good side my human side but sadly for this kids, I have no human side. I only have this monster living inside me. This evil driving me to do this. When he takes over I have almost no control, I just get to watch.

"Now all three of us are going to have some fun. Since we will all be joined together." I walk over to the tray and inject the boy with the same as I did the girl. I get the scalpel and start making small cuts on her legs starting at her feet. I feel the blade slide and the skin part. I push my dick into the boys tight ass and hear him scream. This just aggs me on. I pull out and slam back into him. He bites a hole into the bottom of his lip making blood gush from it. I lean over him and lick some of it up its sweet and coppery tasting. I use the scalpel on his and graze the inside of his thighs and the bottom of his balls the blood oozing on my cock just makes it harder to keep from destroying this boys insides.

    Its had been a few minutes when reality came back to me and I realized that I had not only unloaded in this boys ass but I apparently blacked out enough that I had taken the scalpel and made deep cuts all over his legs and stomach. The corpse was beautifully mutilated and covered in the red and brown blood. It was a wonderful peice of art. I looked over at the girl, my eyes widening in shock. She was still alive some how. Her eyes had tears pouring out of them, a beautiful look of pain on her face.

  "My sweet girl, you really are a strong woman. It is a major honor to be the one to take your life." I smile as I walk over to her, I wipe the tears from her face.

  "I never got to tell Easton goodbye or that I love him like the brother I never had." She whispers. I slowly slide the scalpel acrossed her throat. The blood squirts out at first, arching and covering me. It soon became a trickle. I finished carving her up, dropping her body later that night in the dumpster. I cleaned the room back to its usual and headed for the shower.