victim 5

?????? POV

I left the boy but he was still on my mind. I've never had anyone tell me that I was good looking or like a peice of art. I didn't want to leave but I knew I had to. I could feel him growing restless. I need to get a boy he will want and fast I also need to hide my thoughts of the boy I don't want him getting hurt. I pushed it all back and allowed the emptiness to consume me again.

I walked along the street and saw a girl. She looked just like his type, maybe I should grab her and get a boy later. As I'm debating internally, "grab her, I want her I sense her innocence. Bring her home." I just nod my head and follow the girl as she wanders about. We round a corner and the location is perfect. It's a small alleyway that's littered in garbage and reeks of the rotten food and decomposing things in the trash.

" Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you but could you perhaps give me directions?" I ask getting her attention and making her stop on her path to wherever it is she was going. She froze tense for a minute before turning around and looking at me. She looks like a frightened animal. Her eyes are open wide and her eyes are looking everywhere.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I was looking for Corsete street. I'm new here and got turned around." I say smiling slightly and looking away pretending to be shy. I feel him stirring around getting restless just wanting me to grab her. But she is to far away. "My names Cain Mackey." I tell the girl. She looks a little more relaxed now but still on alert. Not like those other girls that I've grabbed before that look like her but act like nothing in this world can harm them. No this girl in front of me is weary she's like a deer that seems relaxed but ready to spring away at the slightest misstep.

"Ok" she nods but makes no move from her spot. "Go to the end of the alleyway that you came in take a right go down about 3 blocks. Turn left after 2 blocks and you'll be on the right road" she says. Never once leaving the spot she was in.

"Thanks" I tell her and take a step forward to act like I was going to shake her hand but as soon as I did she took two steps back.

"Your welcome, sir" she says the turns and runs full speed ahead to the end of the alley and before I even have a chance to react she was gone. I let my head fall back and laugh. Oh this girl is going to be fun to catch. My excitement heighten my need to fulfill my lust of blood. I walk around until I see a boy that looks about 17 leaned back against a doorway. I walk over to him and lean down I smack his cheek. When he opens his eyes i see a drugged out shade of golden brown. Good this boy is kinda pretty and he is high that will make it easier to get him.

"Its $50 if you want anything more than lip service its $100." He mumbles out. I take out a $100 and grab his hand. "Where are we going dude? Usually I just do it in the alley or car." He says seeming to sober up a little.

"We are going to my house. I want you showered and fed before we do anything." I tell him holding his hand and pulling him along.

"Your a weird dude" he mumbles but come along anyway. It flares up my temper I hate when people call me names. It pisses me off and I yank his hand harder and walk faster. "Do not call me that or any name other than Cain is that understood?" I tell him with a serious tone of voice. Once we make it to my house I take him straight to the bathroom. I tell him to strip as I turn on the water. Once he's naked i look him over. Suddenly the boy comes to my thoughts but I quickly push it back hoping that he didn't see any of it. This boy in front of me didn't bring any feelings out for me. It was the same as always.

I quickly strip and pull him to me. I look down at him and he's staring at me waiting for orders. I step into the shower and pull him in. The water is hot and I grab the shampoo and wash his hair and rinse it then put in conditioner. I wash his body specially the back part and I jack him off a little with soaked up hands. Just as he starts moaning I slam my cock into his ass causing him to cry out. I put my hand over his mouth and continue to fuck his ass hard while I jack him off. After a few minutes he starts to quiet down and I shove him over and grab his hips and really pound him hard.

There are tears streaming down his face but he doesn't ask to stop. I stop fucking him and pull out I take the shower head and pull it up. I take it and rinse him off really good then I unscrew the shower head from the hose and I shove the hose up his ass and after a few seconds I let it out. He's now begging me to stop and that it hurts. I do this a few more times but notice that he hasn't let a drop of water out of his ass. This makes me chuckle and I shove my dick back into his tight asshole. I feel the water slosh around with the tightness of his asshole and it feels amazing. I pick him up and slam him up and down on my cock as hard as I can it's just an amazing feeling.

His screams just add to the heightening pleasure I feel. This is what I've been looking for this is what I needed and he wants. I pull out of his ass and the water comes pouring out after a few more minutes I turn the water back on and rinse him off again. I pick him up and take him to the bedroom where I throw him on the bed and tie up his arms and the his ankles to his wrists so that he can move. I smile down at him. "Cry all you want boy, this room's sound proofed" I smile a wicked smile as I pull out a few toys.

I put the nipple clamps on him and a few clothes pins on his balls the I stuff a pillow under his head so that he cannot turn away from me. I grin as I see the fear in his eyes as I slowly push into his asshole. I continue to pound him over and over while I pull and twist on the nipple clamps. His crying turns into moaning and I can feel as he tightens down around me that he's fixing to cum. I pull out and give him a wicked grin as I pull extra hard on the clams around his balls and smack his dick. I shake my head no. "You don't cum unless I say so." I rip a nipple clamp off and suck and bite his nipple. "You understand me boy?" He nods scared and shaking bleeding on his nipple and his asshole from my pounding. I'm not even done yet.

I grab an electric wand and zap him a few times on his nipples, ribs and cock. I push myself back into his ass. He closes his eyes as tears stream down his face. I smack his cheek and tell him to open his eyes. I want to see the pain and fear as I fuck him hard. As I pound his ass I rip the other nipple clamp off and yank on the ones on his balls. His face screws up from the pain and pleasure. More tears come pouring out. I finally start feeling that satisfying feeling and start jacking him off squeezing his cock tight as I pump him to the same rhythm that I'm pumping into him. I feel his tighten on me and start shaking. "Please please can I cum" he begs as I don't slow down but instead go harder. I tell him yeah go ahead and he let's out a loud yell as he cums all over himself and gets so tight around me that I shoot my load deep into his ass.

Not giving him time to rest I grab him up by the hair and drag him into the basement and down into the tunnels. Yep hes a keeper at least for a little bit. I smile to myself and he smiles too. He's satisfied for now.