Boys

???? Pov

As soon as I walk into the club the music starts making my head hurt to the pounding bass of the beat. I need a new boy. I had to get rid of the other one he was getting wore out and didn't even really cry anymore. Its boring when all the fight is gone.

I walk around the club scanning the crowds looking for one that would seem to fit my tastes. It's still early so I go to the bar and order a drink. As I stand there leaned against the bar, a twink comes over. He's cute and perky, he smiles and winks at me. He leans over the bar and sticks his ass out trying to get my attention. I smile as I watch him out of the corner of my eye. He gets his drink and then leans over.

"What's your flavor?" He asks looking over the crowd and then up at me. He's short maybe 5'7" with a curvy waist and a small round butt. Compared to my 6'3" built but not overly so frame. He would be fun just to bust a nut before I find what I'm really looking for. I smile at him and lean down level with his ear. "Why don't I just show you?" I arch a finely groomed brow at him. He blushes and looks around then nods. Hmm didn't figure him for the shy type, maybe he will be more fun than I originally thought.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the backroom and then up some stairs. I've not been to this club before so I pay attention to all the details. We head down a hallway and the second to the last room is where we stop. He knocks when there's no answer he opens the door and steps in. Its much quieter up here with only a little of the music seeping through the walls and floor.

"How do you know about this place up here?" I ask him as he turns back and runs his hands up my chest.

"I kinda live here but I have a roommate. That's why I knocked first. He walks over to a draw and pulls it open it has something attached to a string. When he flips it around to show me at my questioning look he shows me the sign and it says fucking keep out. I laugh at it and he looks shocked at me. His face flushes a deep red as he slips it on the door and locks it. "Its so that they know not to come in right now." He walks over to me and looks up at me. I grab him gently by the collar and pull him up into a kiss. After a bit I pull back, the boy isn't a bad kisser at all even though he says I'm only his second kiss.

I sit down on the bed and pull him over to stand between my legs. Now I'm more level with him and as I pull him in for another kiss I slide my hand into the back of his jeans. I give his ass a little squeeze and he moans into my mouth. I scoot back farther onto the bed and and pull him with me so that he straddles my lap. Needing a little air, I pull back and yank the boys shirt off, he has clear skin little pink nipples no flaws at all. It makes me want to mess it up and mark it every where. I pull him back towards me and kiss down his neck and back up to his ear I run my tongue along the outside of it cause him to shiver. Something about this boy makes me want to do bad things to him but not like I do the other boys, I don't want to break him. This confuses me but I just want to get off right now I can think about all this later. I feel hands on my face.

"Can I take your shirt off? I want to see you, please," he asks me quietly like he's trying not to offend me. I look at him and see him looking at me curiously but wanting to continue. I nod but tell him " I have scars though and they aren't pretty." I tell him. He just shrugs and starts pulling up my shirt when he gets it off. He looks at me studying the scarred skin but he doesn't look disgusted. He starts reaching out to touch them but stops and looks at me, silently asking if it's ok. I take his hand and touch it to the scar across my chest it's the worst one. He looks at it then leans down and runs his tongue along it. "Your still beautiful and hot as hell. These don't change that. If anything it makes you more attractive. Your like an exotic peice of art." He says and looks me in the eye and for the first time ever I see complete honesty in someone's face. I see his curiosity but I also see lust but not anything that bad.