Transportation

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yelled as I looked at an old man wearing a majestic robe.

There were others with me who also did not understand the situation but they kept calm instead of panicking like me.

They were my classmates who had always hated me.

I ignored them just as I always had.

How did all this happen to me in a single day?!

**************************4 HOURS AGO******************************

"Mmmm~"

I was eating my cheese burger alone in school again. This was my favourite spot to come to during lunch. It was the abandoned gym room behind the garden. It was a spacey area. Enough room for me to eat lunch in peace.

My name is Sora Yoshikage. I'm a pretty average guy in most aspects. I was 5.11ft and had red hair. Yea, it's natural red hair. My grades were all above D but were also all below B. I would not say I was good looking but I would say I was not bad looking either. Maybe I was good looking to some girls? If so then none of the girls in my school are girls.

I'm pretty hated by my classmates and peers. I have no idea why.

"Crap. It's almost time for Science."

The cheese burger's wrapper was thrown into the garbage can as I started picking up all my items.

*********************************************************************

"Sorry, I'm late." I said to my teacher who was looking at me with stern eyes.

"This is the fourth time this week! Take a seat!" He said to me with a disappointed tone.

As I walked to my seat, which was at the back, I heard my classmates talking shit about me.

"He's always so late.."
"What a slacker.."
"Pfft.. Loser.."

I ignored their remarks and sat down. Someone in the class threw a piece of paper at me. I opened up the crumpled paper.

It wrote :

LOSER!! GO KILL YOURSELF!

"That's kinda mean." I said to myself without a tone. Ripping a paper from my book, I wrote a reply :

Yea. I will. In about 60 years.

I threw it back at the guy who threw it at me. Seriously. People nowadays really just like to bully people to hide their insecurities huh?

After class was over, a bunch of guys walked over to me. "Hey Loser!"
I looked up at the guy.

It was Reita Harusuki. The man who started it all. He had blonde hair, 6ft tall and had a pretty face.

One day, he just started bullying me. And after that, everyone joined him. I think it was cause I made fun of him during basketball, which he claimed he was a 'God' at.

Ever since that day he had been relentlessly bullying me non stop.

Reita grabbed me by the collar. "You mute! Do you not know how to reply to your best friend?!"

"What?"

He let go of my collar and looked at me with a stern gaze. "Meet me behind the school at 3pm today." His friends all had a grin when he said that.

"Sure." They all grinned at me and left without saying anything. I'm not sure if these guys know but I was a black belt. Guess I'll have to show them.

***********3 PM************

"Yo." I said as I walked out the door behind the school.

"So you did show up? I thought you would have ran away like a pussy." Reita said in an aggressive manner.

"So now what?"

His friends all grinned and took out a bat. They were seriously going to injure me now. "Get him!"

I managed to subside a few of his friends but soon they overpower me and began to pound me mercilessly with baseball bats.

Reita laughed as I was getting beaten up. "HAHAHA~ THIS IS THE BEST!"

My entire class was watching me getting pounded. They were all laughing at me as well. I can't believe these people.

As I was about to get up, he kicked me in the face. He grabbed my hair and looked at me. "How does it feel? To be ridiculed?"

"Great." I replied with an angered voice.

As he raised his hand to punch me, someone screamed.

Reita and I looked at the direction of where the scream came from. One by one, students were disappearing. Soo enough, Reita was also vanishing. He had a terrified expression but did not scream or anything. I guess he kinda accepted it since he knew he could not do anything.

I looked at my hand which was slowly disappearing. I was scared but did not yell as I had seen my entire class disappear. Screaming did not help.

When I fully vanished, I could not see anything. I could only see pitch black. Darkness. There was no sound. Slowly, a light appeared. It was dim but it grew brighter slowly with every second passing.

Soon I could see again. I was kneeling in a room with all my other classmates. We were all kneeling on red carpet. I started panicking and yelling. Soon there was a voice that silenced us all.

"SILENCE!"

We looked up and saw an old man with a crown on his head. He was probably a king. There was knights surrounding us and a bunch of beautiful women wearing dresses and crowns beside him.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"Allow me to explain. Heroes."

What? Heroes?

_______________

THIS CONCLUDES THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY STORY!! ( T3T)/
IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!

Don't be too hard on my writing okay? I'm pretty bad..

If you enjoy the story, PLEASEEEE VOTEE!!!! So more people can discover it? I don't know. Just vote if you like it. If you want to keep to yourself it's fine too. I'm not forcing. Just asking.

Give suggestions for characters or anything you want to happen and maybe i can add it to the story.

(I ALREADY HAVE AROUND 30 CHAPTERS READY.)

ANyways Good Nightz!! (=3=)
If you are gonna continue reading, Happy reading :-D

Bye! See you next time!