Facade

"Welcome to the Peris Empire's castle! It was built without magic! Only the labour of humans!" Ishin announced as the two stepped into the castle.

'Holy shit. This is made from labour? I mean back on earth there was machines. These were all handmade??'

Sora was impressed but at the same time he felt bad for all the humans who had to go through the labour.

He was at a loss of words. Sure it was not big compared to the other castles he had seen but this was the only one that was made without magic.

"Pfft. Such a small castle." Hanako said with a smirk. Ishin looked offended but he payed it no mind and ignored her.

"Anyways, you both will be both staying in the guest room for today. Please enter."

Sora and Hanako followed him into a hallway that had over 20 rooms and they were given two rooms at the end of the corridor.

"Dinner is at 8. Directions will be given if you ask the knight who will be guarding this corridor." Ishin said before leaving the corridor.

Sora and Hanako nodded before going into different rooms.

"Wow. This room is awfully big for a single person." Sora said as he walked around. He had a feeling of uneasiness. "W-What is this feeling? It's like I'm being watched."

Sora's eyes started darting across the rooms trying to see if there was any magic casted around him to monitor him. "This is making me go insane!" He yelled as he frantically ran around the room trying to find the source of magic that is watching him.

"Sora~~...." A voice said. It was feminine. A bunch of his classmates came out and started physically abusing him. He tried to use his skill but it did not work. Every time a second passes, another classmate appears. Soon they were all beating him up, spitting on him and disgracing him.

"Take the Knife and kill yourself!" One of the classmates said and laid a knife in front of him. Sora reached for it while trembling. He grabbed the knife and pointed it at his belly button and was about to push it into his stomach before Hanako came darting in.

"Sora! Snap out of it!" She yelled and slapped him. He flew across the room. "I-I think the knife would have been less of a pain."

"I used too much strength. Hehe. Sorry." She said with her tongue out. "Ishin is using magic on you."

"No shit Hanako." Sora yelled before getting up. Just as he stood up, Ishin was standing near the door, leaning against a wall.

"Y-YOU! WHAT KIND OF MAGIC ARE YOU USING?!" Sora yelled.
"This is my special ability. Facade or As I like to call it [Genkaku]. The moment someone steps into the range of my magic ability, their fears and worst memories are brought up from deep within. Though I do have a question, how did you, Hanako, not fall prey to it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Hehe. No matter. Let's see how strong you truly are!" Ishin yelled before drawing his sword. The moment his sword was taken out fully, it shined red and orange, giving Sora hallucinations.

Hanako was unaffected. "Don't you dare pull that bullshit on me!" Hanako said grimly as she walked towards him.

Ishin just smirked. "Don't get too close, Demon Lord."

Another Demon came out from behind the door that Ishin was standing in front of.

It was a demon lord. One that rivaled Hanako in strength.

"Sukeru?!" Hanako yelled in surprise.

Sukeru was a demon lord from the fifth Division of royalty and was said to be one of the strongest fighters in the underworld.

"Yo Hanako! Long time no see! It's finally time for payback huh? For that time you embarrassed me at the Demon Annual Warrior Fight?"

"It's not my fault I'm superior!" She said mockingly. This made Sukeru angry.

"You Brat. I'm gonna kill you." He said before standing straight. As he was straightening his posture, Hanako teleported towards him and kicked him right in the chin which sent him flying upwards. Hanako then jumped after him.

"Sora! I trust you in defeating Ishin." She yelled before going one on one with Sukeru.

"Y-Yea no problem."
"You honestly think you are going to beat me?" Ishin said with a smirk. "I invite you to try."

Sora skipped time before going behind him and punching him in the back which sent him flying. "I'm afraid that won't be good enough." Ishin said as he spat blood.

Sora's past came back to haunt him. He yelled as he was being mentally tortured by the piercing pain of Ishin's [Genkaku] ability.

'Crap! There is a weakness to every ability! There is no perfect ability. I need to find the weakness of his ability.'

"Time Stop!"
He stopped time and ran from Ishin. "I need time to think."

As time started, Ishin realized he was gone. "That bastard! So he can stop time too?! Arlo did not warn me about that!" He said in anger before chasing after Sora.

As Sora was running, suddenly a bunch of his classmates came out of nowhere and started forcing him to eat items that were too big for his stomach to contain.

The unmeasurable pain he felt was too much to describe and he could not use any of his ability against them since they were hallucinations.

'How is he running so fast?! i need to run further to be out of his range!' Sora thought and skipped time to run again.

"I swear I am going to fuck this asshole up when I find out how to kill him! Did he not mention there was seven Knights in the Penis Empire? Fuck them. They're probably all fags. I need to focus on finding his weakness for now."

"Fooooound you!!~~" Ishin said as he leaned against a wall and was standing before Sora.

__________

New chapter out in like 3 days. Im too tired to leave a memo. Assignments fot me fucked UP!

Its cool tho cuz holidays startin in a week and 4 days... Finally...

Bye.. (-0-)