Copy

Well. The story had been delayed by a lot.

My leg is fked up right now. I'm in hospital. I was hiking and fell off the cliff. This is what happens when you dont look where you go.

Sorry for the story being late but here it is anyways and please ENJOY!!

I personally think this is a bad chapter. I dont know ill try and make the future chapters better.

(030)/ ENJOY!!!

____________________________________________________________

A weapon caught Sora's eyes. It was a dark radiant sword. He held it in his hands and gripped it.

"I like this." He said with his eyes shining as he looked at the sword. Though it had only the rarity of EPIC, he liked the design very much.

"Are you sure you want that? That's one of the weakest." Angelica said with a confused face. 

"Yea. I just like it."

"Alright. Hey. I've been thinking. What is your other ability?"

"Acid?"

"No. The other one."

He blurted right away without thinking twice. "Oh. I'm a time manipulator."

She had a shocked face. "The one from the books?"

"I think? I'm not so sure."

Sora walked out the door. "Let's head towards the stadium."
Angelica nodded and guided him there.
After a few minutes of walking, they reached the arena/stadium.

There was tons of people seated around the arena. Angelica waved goodbye at Sora and left to go sit on her throne next to her father.

As he entered the Arena, the five men waved at him in spite.

All the nobles boo'ed Sora. He just gave them a thumbs down and tell them to shut up. 

The King interrupted and his voice boomed out. "Hello everyone. Sora has challenged my daughter's suitors to a fight. If he is to win, my daughter will no longer be married to the five. However, if the Five wins, Sora will be asked to leave my kingdom and will not be able to talk to Angelica ever again."

"Sounds good." The leader of the five said.
Sora just nodded at the deal.

"The fight shall begin when the coin hits the floor." The judge said while taking a coin out.
"Rules are you are not allowed to get help from anyone out of the arena or use items that are not in the arena to begin with."

The Judge flipped the coin. As soon as the coin fell, the leader already shot an arrow at Sora. 

Sora grabbed the arrow with his hand. "Is this some kind of joke?" He said with an expressionless tone. The leader just smiled.

The arrow blew up and injured Sora. "I can't take these guys lightly. They're not as dumb as I thought they were."

One of the five tied Sora with his whip. Sora released acidic air which burned through his whip. 
"Not so fast."  The leader said and used a heat seeking spell.

"Seek my targets and burn them down. Special move, Efragal!" 
Another of the five added his abilities and power to it.

The abilities mixed flew at Sora. He started running around the arena and dodged a couple of it.
Sora used his time skipping abilities to dodge a few of them.

Without stopping for a break, Sora ran while chanting a wind spell which blew him into the air, closer to the five. As he was falling mid air, he activated his time skip again. He ran behind the five and knocked them all out when his time skipping abilities were over.

Most of the five was knocked out. All except for the Leader. "H-How did you get behind us?"
Just as Sora was about to answer, he heard Angelica yell. "MOVE!"

His instincts warned him at the same time and he pulled the leader to the side. In a moment, a thunder bolt fell on the spot where Sora was just standing.

"W-What the hell?!" The leader said. "Who is interfering with our fight?"

Out of the mist, a man with the height of 6ft, green hair and muscular body, appeared. "A pleasure to meet you. My name is Sosia."

Everyone was fazed at the sight of this man. He was wearing a light t shirt and a couple of jeans. A simple outfit.

"Jeans? You must not be from this world then hm?" Sora said with a grin. "You after me?"
"Precisely." Sosia said as he took off his gloves. "I advice you not to take me lightly. I am completely different compared to you or these five."

"You think we're scared of your bluff? I will kill you! Come out and fa--" 

The leader's head was chopped off.

"What the hell?!" Sora yelled in alarm.
"One of us is leaving this arena dead tonight." Sosia said in a menacing tone."
"Good luck."

Sora skipped time. He was soon behind Sosia. He swung at him but Sosia caught his hand in time. "What is your power Sora?"
"I have no reason to tell you."

Sosia punched Sora's stomach which sent him flying. He was continuously pounding Sora. As he spat blood, he wondered why Sosia was not using any of his skills.

As he was wondering what was happening, he heard Angelica yell again. "Whatever you do, don't tell him your abilities! His class is the CC!"

Sora smiled as soon as he heard that. "I see. You're a copycat. You copy abilities hm?"
"Precisely. This is your end Sora. I dont have a grudge against you but i'm a hired assassin."

He punched Sora who was sent across the arena. "This is my unique ability, Copy."

Sora sat on the floor and watched Sosia approach him with a menacing pose.

"Let's have fun shall we?!" Sosia said with a sick smile

____________________________________________________________________

I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A FEW WEEKS AT LEAST. SORRY. I SCREWED MY LEG DURING HILL WALK AND HAD TO STAY IN HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK WITH NO WIFI. I ALSO HAD A SHIT TON OF ASSIGNMENTS DO.

Also try and guess the downside of his 'Copy' ability. Let me know in the comments.

HOPEFULLY i can update tomorrow. Thanks for being patient guys love you (=3=)