The Beginning

AhHhHHHhhHhhh!! I was thinking of the plot and making it better.

Be reminded but I'm going to have the main character work his way up. He's not going to be OP all of a sudden. Maybe? Idk i have yet to decide.

As always, SHARE THIS STORY AND VOTE IT IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT IT TO CONTINUE!!!

Also give suggestions on what should happen next or what you want to happen! I like listening to ideas and what others think (030)

Enjoy this chapter and please VOTE!! (8-8)

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been an entire DAY since I was stoned. I surprisingly did not die and only escaped with a broken leg, some wounds and a few scratches.

"Ahh!! My head hurts.." I said as I made a walking stick.

Hehe.. I'm pretty proud of my custom made bag and walking stick.

While I was praising myself, I wondered why I was a demon. "I don't feel any different.. How am I a demon?"

Tears formed in my eyes. "I knew my classmates hated me but I did not know they hated me to the point they would be fine with KILLING me..."

As I was crying, I heard a bunch of people talking in a distance. I peeked through a bush and saw two of my classmates talking.

"Wow! The king's palace is full of beautiful women!"
"Yea.. Especially the red head~"

Uh. Usual guy talk hm? I was just about to leave when one of them brought up an interesting topic.

"Yo, Ken. You know how to use magic yet?"
"No why?"
"Watch this."

He chanted a few words and shot a fireball.

"WHAT?!"

"It's easy. Concentrate your mana on what you want to do and then visualize the shape of your spell or what you want it to do."

"Ahh.. Let me try."

Following his instructions, he used lightning abilities.

"OMG! That's so cool!!!"

Ah.. I see... I don't even know what my abilities are yet.. Guess I'll find out later then.
I was peeking a lot more before the bush I was in made a rustle.

"You heard that? Let's check it out.."
"Yea.."

Shit!

I grabbed my walking stick and walked further away. I could also hear them calling guards over. Since the guard will probably chase me, I decided to take the small and long path. My plan was to follow the path till I reach a village. It was a small path.

**********2 HOURS LATER***********

I'm out of breath! I need to stop for a break!! Or I will collapse!

Oh my god! WHY AM I SO UNFIT?!

I stopped near a lake and walked under a tree. Not noticing the village nearby, I sat down and collected water from the lake and took a break under the tree.

As I laid back and studied the surroundings of the lake, I feel drowsy and drifted off to sleep.

**********

*THUD* *THUD*

I woke up to the sound of someone walking. When I opened my eyes, all I saw was the floor and it was moving. "What's happening?"

I quickly picked up I was being carried by a person. "Who are you? Let me down!"

The man ignored me and continued carrying me. I looked upwards and saw the lake I was at. I somehow did not notice a village that was a bit to the far left of the lake.

"Can you please let me down?" I asked nicely in hopes he would release me.

He just huffed. I was getting annoyed. At least he did not grab my wounded leg.

I gave up after a minute of struggling. "At least tell me where you're taking me.."

He pointed at the biggest house in the village.

I calmly waited and looked around me. These were not humans. They were a demi-human race. A bunch of wolves?

We finally arrived at the huge house. He roughly dropped me on the floor, head first.
I groaned in pain as I hit the floor.

"Hello. I am Joro. Head of the werewolf clan. Who are you?"

"Why did you bring me here? I did not even do anything to pose a threat to you guys..?!"

"You were drinking from our water source that we purify with magic."

Realizing how rude I was, I replied in a good manner, "Sorry. My name is Sora Yoshikage. I was kicked out from the Kingdom nearby."

They all seem shocked. "Which Kingdom?"

"Uh.. I'm not sure what it is called but the King was named Arlo or something.."

They trembled in fear. "Are you a spy?!" Their tone had changed from friendly to hostile.

"What?! No! I was KICKED out!"

"Explain yourselves!" They said as they tied me up.

***** An hour of explaining*******

They all looked at me with pity.

DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH SUCH PITIFUL EYES LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF BEGGAR!!

"How can we trust you?"

"Look at me. I'm super injured. Would the king send a injured man to spy on you?"

They thought about it for a while. "I suppose.."
They freed me and allowed me to stay in their village until my leg healed. "While you're being healed, I suppose we can tell you why we have conflict with King Arlo."

I gulped. I knew I was going to be involved by something big but I did not know whether I want to be a part of it or not. But when I was thinking, faces of my classmates appeared in my head.

A vicious grin grew on my face.

"Tell me everything."