Reita's Reign

Aiko and Neso eyed Sora down with surprise. 

"Who knew a wanted criminal would stroll into us just like that?"

"And the reward is high as well." Neso said.

They both immediately pounced towards Sora. Sora erased time and moved out of the way which cause Neso and Aiko to collide into each other.

Aiko and Neso were both surprised to run into each other. "What ability does he have?"
"He just teleported. Maybe that's his ability."

Sora launched himself towards Neso and Aiko with black flames in his hands that were about to explode. 

Aiko shot Sora a bunch of times and sucked some of his energy out which decreased the power of his black flames. It exploded as it collided with Neso and Aiko but it did nothing since it was weakened.

He was also weaker than Hanako so the battle was already decided before it began.

"[The Body]!" Neso yelled and managed to touch Sora's arm as he was close to Sora. 

Sora jumped back but as he did, his arm fell off. "?!" 
He was about to retrieve his arm but Neso stepped on it. The pain inflicted Sora and he started screaming.

"I forgot to mention. You can still feel the pain I  inflict on your parts. Except the damage is 5x higher."

Sora was in extreme pain and fell unconcious as Neso was stepping on his arm super hard. "Let's bring them back. We can decide what to do with them later. Mr. Kantoku will be happy."

"Yea. You're right. Let's pack them up."
He grabbed Sora and lifted him over his shoulder and reattached his arm. Hanako was left behind. "Finish off the demon." Aiko ordered the soldiers. 

"Yes, ma'am!"

Just as they were about to leave, another demon appeared. It was a male.

This demon was no ordinary demon.

"Oi. What type of demon is that?!" Neso said in caution to Aiko.

"I don't know. I've never seen it. is it a new species of demon?"

The demon was 8 feet tall, had huge muscles and was practically naked. He had horns that spread out like branches and had a skull of an animal for his face. His eyes were hollow and empty but red sparks of fire emerged as he approached Aiko and Neso.

The civilians all ran away and screamed in horror. The Demon stepped on the civilians who were all in his way.

"Looks like we still got a job to do." Neso said in a smug manner. He was sure this Demon was not that strong.

Neso dropped Sora and activated his ability, The Body, to deattach the legs. 

"[The Body] Has been nullified." A voice said in Neso's head. 

"?! Aiko. You might have to take care of this one.. My ability isn't working on him. For some reason."

The Demon was walking calmly towards them while leaving footprints on the ground and stomping every living creature in his way.

The Demon unexpectedly started talking, "Sora." 

Aiko started shooting him with bullets which caused the Demon to slow down slightly before using his feet to push him towards Sora. It left a huge hole in the floor but the Demon was now heading towards Sora at the speed of light. Aiko spammed her shots at him but were all deflected. 

"Takeover!" Neso yelled and his body was enhanced. He jumped in front of Sora and threw a kick at the Demon who was now in front of him. The Demon disappeared and was behind Neso. He grabbed Sora and implanted Sora into his stomach and disappeared. 

"W-What on earth was that?" Aiko asked in shock.

Neso was not even shocked at this point. He was mad. "HOW COULD WE LET THAT DEMON TAKE SORA AWAY?!"

"S-Sir! A demon appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the white haired demon!"
Neso got even more pissed.

He retreated back to report with Aiko.

Meanwhile...

Reita has achieved a new milestone on his abilities. So has his other classmates.

(You guys forgot about them huh?)

"I think we're ready to take Sora on."
The class agreed.

"Not so fast." King Arlo said. "You have to train the new ones."
They had summon multiple classes from different versions of earth and had over 200 pupils now.

Reita was slightly pissed off at this but he agreed they needed to teach the other heroes how to fight and use their abilities first.

"I guess Sora will just have to wait to see how strong I've become." Reita said with a smile.

He walked towards all the pupils who were looking up at him and did what Arlo did when they first arrived.

"You all are the chosen ones!" 

To be continued..