Hanako's Encounter

3RD Person View

It has been approximately 17 hours since Sora left the Aquarius Kingdom, he is getting closer to King Arlo and his old classmates.

Meanwhile

"Bring me some Wine." 

"R-Right away!" Shigure said in fright as he stammered away to get some wine. King Arlo enters the room just as Shigure rushed out to fetch a bottle of wine.

"Mistress Hanako. You are well I see." King Arlo said as soon as he saw Hanako.

"I'm quite alright! Unlike all the demons you've killed! They've all been sent to my castle after their death!"

"I'm sorry to cause you displeasure.."

"No problem! I don't mind a couple of thousand demons coming into my castle to serve me!"

There was an awkward silence as Hanako continued feasting on her food. King Arlo continued with his small talk.

"So you know who you're supposed to go after right?"

"Hmm.... Why don't the King take a seat next to me and tell me how this man looks like?" She said with a smile.

"No, Thank yo--"

He was interrupted by Hanako's glare.

"S-Sure."

"Great!" She said in a loud voice and used her telekinesis to move the chair for him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sora was outside the gates of King Arlo's Kingdoms.

"Hmm.." He hummed to himself as he tried to think of a way to get into the kingdom without being spotted by a guard. He took his time and walked to the back off the walls where he escaped before. It was the pit he was thrown into.

He entered the Pit and looked around.

"There seems to be more skulls than before. Did he kill some of my other classmates?" 

His footsteps made echoes around the pit as he approached the rock where he was leaning against when his classmates were stoning him. "Wow. My blood is still here. It's all dried up."

After walking around the pit for a few minutes, he found a drain that leads into the castle. "Pfft. What shit security."

Just as he stepped foot into the drain, a magic spell was invoked and an alarm starting ringing. "Oh shit!" He snapped and ran into the drain. The alarm stopped after a while but he could hear footsteps heading towards him.

They were all running towards him.

"Who's there?! Stop running!" A voice echoed through the drain. Sora ran down the left and turned into a corner. 

"Bastard! Where have he gone?!"

"Go left. I'll go right. Barium, you go mid. GO!"

They all splat up and moved to their designated destinations. As the guard approached the left corner, Sora grabbed him by the neck, pulled him in and stabbed him.

He took the Guard's clothes and armor off and wore it himself. The other two guards yelled.

"There's nothing here! Right Clear!"

"Mid is clear! Left. Roy, you there?"

Sora coughed and walked out the corner and waved at them with a thumbs up. He followed the guards into the castle.