Engagement

HEY GUYS!! NEW CHAPTER OUT!! :DD

This chapter is to conclude the character arc for Angelica and Canis.
After this will be mostly adventuring and trying to uncover something that i planned out. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Please VOTE AND SHARE!!

DRAWING OF BOTH ANGELICA AND CANIS. AT THE END OF THE STORY.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I see." King Wasser said with his hands over his mouth.

(DRAWING OF BOTH ANGELICA AND CANIS. AT THE END OF THE STORY.)

There was a silence in the room. Everyone was thinking whether they should Sora or not.

Angelica interrupted the silence. "I think we should overlook this.."
"Why?" King Wasser asked in surprise, not expecting her to say anything.

"40% of our gold comes from King Arlo's Kingdom. Starting a war now will be starting a war with the other kingdoms as well."

King Wasser agreed with her and decided not to engage in a war since this was not that big of a problem. "We will assist you without letting King Arlo know."

Sora thanked King Wasser and left the room. "This is a really huge palace hm?" 
He was walking around the hallways to find Canis's room.

After a good 10 minutes, he managed to find Canis's room. He entered the room without making a sound. 
Canis was lying on the bed, she was sleeping soundly. Sora sat next to her bed. "Thanks for helping me back there." He whispered into her ear which caused her to jump in fright.

"Don't whisper into my ear out of nowhere like that!" She yelled, slightly blushing.
"I knew you were not sleeping! It's your fault!" Sora replied with a loud voice.
"A-Anyways.. It's not like I wanted to help you.. I just owed you.. That's all" She said while looking at the opposite direction.

"Yea yea. Anyways get some rest. We're going to leave in a few days." Sora said as he began peeling apples for her. He took a piece and placed it in front of her face. "Open your mouth."

Her face grew red. "I don't need you to feed me! My hands and legs are fine, it's just poisoning!"
Sora agreed and was about to eat the apple before she stopped him.

"Maybe just feed me once.." She said without looking directly at him. He fed her the apple and they both started eating a bunch of apples together.

"It's getting late. Imma head to sleep." Sora said and stood up.
"Alright. See you tomorrow." Canis said and lied down.

He walked out the room without looking back, not knowing Canis was staring at him.

"Alright.. Where's my room??" 

He walked around for a few minutes before crossing a room and over hearing a conversation. He peeked inside and saw 5 men in the room. They were all really tall and had really good looking faces. They were standing around King Wasser and Angelica.

"Fuck. I hate those kind of guys. They look too good."

He listened closely to what they were saying. "King Wasser. Your daughter is already old enough to wed. We 5 will be her husbands, just as you promised."

King Wasser did not object it. It seemed he had made a deal since he had a depressed face. Angelica replied without flinching. "No. I never made this deal. It was my dad. I am not going to marry any of you! I don't even know you."

Sora peeked left and right through the hole and realized there was a gathering of nobles. They were deciding whether she is to marry the 5 or not. 

"It is not your choice. The nobles will now vote." The first man said.
Angelica had a face of despair.

Sora heard a bunch of people writing. As soon as the noise was over, he looked at the votes.
Most of them had a yes.

"So that's 50 - 0" The man said. "Just give up Angelica."
"But why 5 of you?!"

The group of 5 obviously just wanted the royal status. The nobles were voting yes since the 5 men seemed good and fit. To be honest, they look like they were princes themselves.

"No!"
King Wasser softly told Angelica, "I'm sorry Angie."

She turned around and looked at the nobles. "Not even a single of you object?"
Angelica kept looking around, hoping someone would object the marriage.

As she was about to give up, Sora stepped into the room. "Objection." 

Everyone turned to look at Sora.

"Sora?"
"This is unfair. She should decide who she wants to marry."

The group of 5 walked towards Sora and looked down on him. 
"You don't get to make a decision."

Sora just smirked at him. "How about we have a battle? Winner will get what they want. If i win, you call the marriage off, if you win, i won't interfere with your marriage. Deal?"

"Do you know who you're talking to?! We 5 have been fighting since we were 10! It's been 7 years of non stop fighting!"

"So?"

(DRAWING OF BOTH ANGELICA AND CANIS. AT THE END OF THE STORY.)

The leader was pissed. "You're on. However, Angelica is not allowed to join you in the fight. She is stronger than all of us."

This made Sora smile more. "Sure."
The Nobles were murmuring. King Wasser stepped forward. "It is decided then. The fight will take place tonight at 11pm!"

"What are the rules?" Sora asked.
"No Rules. Only rule is only the ones in the arena can fight. No one on the outside can join or interfere."
"You're on, fag."

The Leader made a confused face. "What's a fag?"
Sora just laughed. His modern language had not been used in this world yet so he decided to abuse it. "Whatever, fag. Let's just prepare ourselves. I'll meet you at the arena in one hour."

The five left the room. Angelica walked over to Sora. "Are you sure you can manage?"
"Of course I can."
"I don't know how strong they have become. The last time i fought them was a year ago."
"And did you win with ease?"
"Yea but.."
"Say no more."

He walked out of the room. "Can you bring me to the stadium?"
Angelica nodded and leaded the way.

"Why are you helping me?"
"I just feel like it's unfair to be forced into a marriage. Plus i think they just want the royal status."

Angelica smiled at Sora and thanked him for the help. "I'll be cheering for you!" She said with a smile.
"Uh- Yea. Thanks." He said blushing slightly. Angelica had a really pretty face which would make almost any men blush.

Angelica and Sora entered the equipment room near the stadium.

"All the weapons in here are above the rarity of Epic. Choose one. It'll be useful." 

This world had a rarity system.
It went like this.

Common - Uncommon - Rare - Epic - Legendary - Crystal - Platinum - Demonic - Godly

"Alright. What weapon should I use?" Sora said with an evil grin. He wanted to destroy those pretty boys. 

________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of this chapter. The next chapter should be up in a day or two. I have four assignments due as I am writing this so I gotta go fast and do my work.

COLLEGE IS SUCH A HASSLe (ToT)
Please VOTE and SHARE if you guys like this book.

I also have a question.

___________________________

WHO DO YOU LIKE MORE?

ANGELICA OR CANIS

____________________________
this is the drawing i spent an entire day on. i hope you guys like it.

Alright thanks for reading guys! Tune in tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow

Alright thanks for reading guys! Tune in tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow. Bye!!

(W3W)/