Dusk

As Sora and Ryu approached the gate, they had many obstacles in their path. Many who were just randoms passing by attacked them.

"Yo Ryu, I think it's another bunch of those guys.."

Ryu nodded and threw his hatchet towards the bush which stabbed a guy in his head. Sora used acid blow and burned an entire tree away and killed a few guys behind it.

"Nice job Ryu!"
"You know it."

They fist pumped. It is unbelievable how fast they became friends even though Ryu had tried to kill Sora.

Many more guys came forward to fight them but their teamwork was a match in heaven.

"I'll be counting on you till we get to the gate!"
"Hmm!" Ryu said while nodding.

___MEANWHILE___

Angelica and her group were advancing to the gate at a steady rate.

"Move forward!" Reita yelled as he pointed his sword forwards. They were using forbidden spells given by the King and the Sorceress of Aquarius.

They were burning down the forest to get to the gate. It was a forbidden spell because these flames could not be extinguish and covered a huge radius. However using forbidden spells were not against the rules so it was allowed.

Aiko is almost at the gate while Hanako has some trouble getting to the gate due to the strange woman with a beanie.

"Grr.." Hanako growled as she stared down the woman.

Hanako charged and used [Curse Claws] which would deplete the enemies Health slow if it hits the enemy.

The woman uses water barrier and reinforced it with earth defenses. Hanako easily broke through both the barriers but the woman then activated her ability [Haze]

Hanako could not see anything and she was starting to hallucinate.

"?! High level illusion magic?!"

Illusion magic does not work on Hanako but this was an exception.

"[Anarchy]!" Hanako yelled and she started to transform. Her eyes turned fiery while her hair was moving on its own. Her body was deformed and she grew bigger and bigger. It was a custom spell she had made to release all her power and turn into a monster that could use her power to the full extent.

She shrieked and fire expelled from beneath her feet.

The woman did not flinch. She stared at Hanako with a cheerful smile.

"[Dusk]!" She yelled and the sky started to move. It was in the middle of the afternoon but the skies started to shift to the point it turned dark.

Sora and Ryu were looking at the sky. "What's going on?" Ryu asked.
"I'm not sure either."

Sora had a feeling it might have been Hanako as he knew she was capable of something like that but it was not Hanako.

"The sun will not be set to rise again until I'm gone." The woman said before fire, water, earth and every other element appeared. She piled up the power and the sheer force of the power she was gathering destroyed her surroundings.

Hanako roared and a magma ball mixed with all the demon elements started to form in front of her mouth. They both charged up their attacks and shot it at each other.

The impact destroyed the forest and almost made it to the mountains but as the fog cleared out, Hanako had fainted. The woman was injured but she had casted multiple barriers around her before so she sustained less damage.

"Good try but I really have to get going.. see you later!" The woman said and walked away from the mess.

Sora and Ryu who just arrived at the scene saw Hanako. They only came because the explosion was so huge, they could not ignore it anymore.

"Hanako!"

Sora ran to her and looked at her damaged body.

Ryu walked over.
"Your friend?"

Sora checked her pulse while answering Ryu. Hanako was dead.
"Yea. She travelled with me for awhile."

Ryu kneeled down and plucked a piece of leaf off from his backpack and crumpled it up. He then placed it in her mouth and chanted a spell. Within seconds the lead disappeared and Hanako was brought back to life but she was still unconscious.

"Sora. I can only bring someone back to life once so if she dies again, she won't ever come back."

Sora nodded and thanked Ryu. The sky started to clear up. Sora saw the woman in a distance walking away and yelled at her.

"HEY! YOU DID THIS DIDNT YOU?!"

The woman turned around.
She nodded. "She attacked me first. I did not intend to hurt anyone from the beginning!"

Sora looked at Hanako and wondered why she attacked the woman.

'15,000 people have arrived at the gate. ' a loud voice from the sky said.

"I'm Dusk by the way. I need to get to the gate as soon as possible so I'll catch up with you in the second level!" She said as she turned around again.

"Hey wait!"

However, Dusk did not respond and ran as far as she could.

"Damn woman!"
Sora said as he gritted his teeth.

"I'll get you one day!!" He yelled out.

Ryu offered to carry Hanako and they started making their way to the gate.

After a few hours, they reached the gate with an open spot of 2,000+ left.
They smiled and ran but just as they were about to get into the gate.

Aiko yelled at Sora. "SORA! I FOUND YOU. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!"

"Oh shit it's one of the wonders!" Sora said frightened. "Ryu bring Hanako in first! I'll be there."

Ryu nodded and ran as fast as he could towards the gate.

Aiko used clashing waves and a huge wave of water that was acidic was about to crush Sora.

"Shit, the Queen told me to hold off this item but I gotta use it now." He pulled out a scroll and just before he was able to activate it, Dusk used her earth abilities to stop her attacks.

She then used psychic abilities to push Sora towards the gate.

"Damn wretch! How dare you! Do you know who I am?!" Aiko yelled.

Dusk smiled and replied , "frankly I don't care who you are! Bye bye!" She said as she waved goodbye and her psychic powers sent Sora and her into the gate.

Aiko screamed in anger.

———

Yo hope u guys enjoyed this chapter! A new drawing of Dusk will be out in a week! Hopefully u guys can stay on this story for that!
Anyways see you guys in da next story!