Angel Azalea

Sora landed a kick on his groin while Hanako punched his face. With fast reaction, Ankoku grabbed both of them at the same time and threw them against the trees nearby which obviously injured them.

But as soon as they hit the tree, Sora and Hanako kicked the tree and flew back at Ankoku and started drowning him with abilities.

"[Kamikaze][Ph-1]!"

"[Night Claw][Doku Tanken]"

All these attacks were all nullified since Ankoku was from hell and none of the overworld or netherworld abilities will work on him.

He took all the hits but received no damage. 
Ankoku started spinning his chains until they made a symbol and he said some words in demon language.

It summoned a bunch of fireballs around him and they all had posion stingers pointing out of them. They all shot towards the direction of Sora and Hanako.

Sora and Hanako dodged all these attacks with teamwork. Sora jumped up and grabbed Hanako's arm to fling her up. Hanako then activated a shield and threw Sora along with the shield towards Ankoku. 

He punched Ankoku right in the face. He fell down and Hanako followed up by punching Ankoku harder in the face which sent him flying.

Hanako landed on Sora. They both grinned as they felt as if their attacks were doing some sort of damage to Ankoku.

Their hopes were crushed however when Ankoku threw a debris at the direction of Sora and landed a direct hit on him. It sent him back flying which crushed his ribs.

He stood up while Hanako continued attacking him but all attacks did not seem to work. Their abilities were strong but were all underworld abilities. Her physical strength did do damage but too little to knock him out or get him down to half health. Ankoku grabbed her and started bashing her head onto his own which caused her to faint.

Ankoku threw Hanako at Sora which caused a few trees to break. 

As Ankoku approached them, Sora looked as if he was about to pass out. Hanako on the other hand had passed out after taking several hits from Ankoku while Sora was hit by the debris.

"F-Fuck.. Is this really it?"

Out of nowhere, Sora heard a melodic voice, loud and clear.

"Imperial Ark."

A huge pillar of light appeared on Ankoku. 

For the first time ever, Ankoku seemed to panic.
He chanted some demonic language and disappeared before the pillar of light struck down a huge bolt of light which destroy the ground.

Sora did not get to see who saved them but the figure that saved them ascended into the skies.

He fainted.

When he woke up, he was in a room. He was covered in band aids and could not move much since it hurt his ribs.

"Wow. I'm quite surprised that it was only my ribs that were severely injured.."

He suddenly noticed that Hanako was nowhere to be found.

"???"

"Looks like you're up!" A man with brown hair said. He had a gentle face, middle aged, buff body and had common folk's clothes on.

"We found you in the woods fainted. You're super far from where you were. Me and my wife travelled 3 nights to get back here. We were selling our goods and when we were about to return to our town, you were just there. What were you doing?"

"Where's my friend? The girl with white hair..?"

The man looked at him with soft eyes that had no expression.

"About that.." He said in a uncomfortable way.