Arlo's Plan

It has been a day since Hanako joined the party. Canis and Angelica were not awake yet and were being carried by Hanako.

"So you're not going to kill me?" Sora asked as he walked.
"No. Not yet. I made a contract and claimed their lives already. It must be done at some point."
"Mmhm.." Sora nodded slowly as he looked at the map. "I think we should drop Angelica and Canis off at the Aquarius Kingdom first."

"Good Idea." Hanako said and disappeared. She returned in about a minute. 
"Where did you go?!" He asked. "Where is Canis and Angelica?!"
"I dropped them off at Aquarius Kingdom." She said with a wide grin.

Sora just gave her a blank expression before turning around to continue walking. As Sora continued walking, a question popped up in his mind. Are there people who exist that are stronger than Hanako?

"Hanako. Are there others like you or stronger than you?"
"We live in a big world, Sora. You've heard what I said about Ankoku. Obviously there will be more people like him and me. For example, there's Haito. Personally, I have never met him but he has claimed the title of the White Demon and live around the west region of the underworld."

"And.. how strong is he?"

"About the same as me? I'm not sure. I just know Ankoku is superior compared to him."
"Well, this sucks. Are there any heroes that are stronger than demons?"

"Yea. There was a couple of them. I believe they were one of the first few heroes to ever been summoned. They could beat Ankoku in a one on one. Too bad they're all dead. We ganged up on them. All the Nobles and Royals of the underworld."

"Guess we better get going then. We're heading towards the Peris Empire!"
__________________________

Arlo's Castle (I mean a pile of rubble)

"Shit!!" King Arlo yelled in annoyance. "That peasant!"

"What do we do now, Sir?"

King Arlo stayed silent for awhile before grinning.

"Let's waste the demon blood we've been accumulating over these past 6 years."
"W-What?! But that is for when the heroes die! Then we can use it to summon more heroes!"

King Arlo got mad. "DO WE LOOK LIKE WE HAVE A FUTURE TO USE IT IF WE FUCKING DIE NOW?! SUMMON AS MANY HEROES AS YOU CAN! NOW!!"

"R-Right away!" The Knight said and ran out.

"You can't be serious. You're throwing us out?" Reita said with a sharp eye.

"Not you. Your stats are on the higher side. Among the 1000+ heroes we summon, there's bound to be at least one or two who has got what it takes to be as strong as a demon lord."

"Your choice." Reita said before leaving. "I'm going to train."

______________________________________________________

Quick Fact : The Peris Empire is made up of 80% Demi - Humans and 20% humans. Humans are treated as slaves here and have a lower social status compared to that of a demi human.

_______________________________________________________

Sora and Hanako finally arrived at Peris Empire. "Wow. What a damn view. Not a single human in sight huh?"

"Quite breathtaking actually!" Sora said with a stretch."No assholes to deal with!"

They both entered the Kingdom. Haru noticed everyone was straying far from them. "Why are they so scared of us?"

"I dunno." Hanako said as carefree as ever.
"Get out of our kingdom, demon!" A half rat - half human said. 

Hanako glared at him which pushed him onto the ground. The Guards came out of nowhere. "What's going on here?!"
"There's a demon in here!"

The Knights all took position and pointed their swords at Hanako. "Leave now or we will have to force you to!"

"You all force me? Haha! How laughable!" She taunted before one of the knights attacked but all it did was break his sword.

Hanako was just about to attack before a voice yelled them both to stop. "Good Grief. That guy looks like a pain in the ass."

A tall, handsome, half wolf, half man, came down the stairs as all the demi-ladies squeal. "What is going on here?" He said gently.

"Your knights attacked us first so my partner here overreacted." Sora responded while pushing Hanako's head down to apologize.

"That's fine. Where are you both from? Why are you here? Do you need help?"

'Damn. He sure asks a lot of questions.'

"We're from the Aquarius Kingdom. Well i am. She's the Demon of the South. I think she's a royalty there?"

Hanako interrupted Sora. "Beep Beep. WRONG. I rule the south of the underworld."
Everyone around them gasped.

"Mind to join us in the castle and explain what is going on?" The Demi Wolf asked.
"Hm."

'With Hanako here, i'm pretty sure we would not lose to any fights so i guess we can let our guard down just a little bit.'

"Sure."
"Follow me. My name is Ishin Kazumi."
"I'm Sora and this is Hanako."

Ishin glared at them for a few seconds before looking away and guiding them both into the huge castle that lay before them. It was not as grand as the Aquarius Kingdom but it was still a sight.

Hanako and Sora were quarreling as they walked up with Ishin.

'I wonder how strong a Demon Lord is compared to the Seven Knights of Peris.' Ishin thought with a smirk. 'Let's run a test.'

___________________________________________

Yea

new chapter tommorow

read/vote and SHARE iuf you enjoy hehehe

Ill see u guys tmr i have school lmao

BYE (9=9)