The Rise of Hanako

"W-Wait!" He said in defense but Hanako swung her claws anyways and it damaged him to the point if he took another hit, he would die.

"I'm not the one who attacked you!" 
"He was using your body! I have to kill you now before he comes out again!" She said in anger.

"I'm in control right now! If you kill me, he will probably pick another host and inhabit their body! He might even pick a weaker person to take full control of their body!"

She hesitated for a second and flinched. "Argh! Fine!" She said in annoyance and sat on a rock on the other side of the cave.

Sora did not say anything and there was an awkward silence in the cave. 'Holy shit. I'm gonna pass out.' He thought before Hanako said something.

"I guess you're wondering what that man is to me."
"Y-Yea. What did he do to you anyways?" He said, trying his best not to pass out.

"It was a long time ago. My memory is foggy but if I'm right, it was about 3000 years ago?"

________
3000 years ago.. (After Hanako's parents died.)

Hanako cried as she walked through the vampire forest that was a little bit distant from her home. 

"Mom.. Dad..."
She cried as she continued walking. After a few hours of walking, her tears had dried up and nearby, there was a house. She was hungry and needed a place to stay so she went ahead and knocked on the doors of the house.

She heard footsteps approaching the door.
When the door opened, Hanako saw an old man in his late 70s, standing in front of her.

"Yes?"
All Hanako did to reply was cry. That was enough for the old man to take her in.

"Eat up." he said as he served her porridge.

She looked at it in disgust. She had never eaten porridge, her parents usually fed her blood and living creatures.

"Well. Go on."
Hanako did not want to be rude to a man who was willing to take her in for the night and ate it up.

She was put to bed after eating. However, the old man sat next to her. He had questions for her.

"What happened?"
"D-Demon kill vampire kingdom."
"Are you a vampire?"

She nodded. The Old man sighed. "I can see from your fangs. I just thought you were another race."

As the Old man was thinking of what to do, someone knocked on the doors of the old man. As soon as he opened the doors, a bunch of demons entered the house. 

"It's her. Claim her! Ankoku wants this one alive!" One of the demon said.

The Old man realized what had happened and did a backflip to his kitchen. He grabbed a katana and started fighting the Demons.

Hanako ran out of her room to help the Old man but when she was out, they had all been killed. "Who are you, Gramps?" She said with her eyes shining.

"A hero." (This is the reason why Hanako does not randomly and recklessly kill heroes.)
"A summoned one to be precise."

The old man crouched in front of Hanako. "What is your name?"
"Hanako."
"Hanako, do you want revenge?"

"Yes!"
"Then follow me. I will train you. One day, when I die, you shall success me and kill your enemies. I have no grandchildren anyways." He said with a smile and carried her.

"We will move. I have another home down the SOUTH. We will train there."
All Hanako did was nod.

______

For 50 Good years, Hanako trained non stop with the Hero. This was right when the hero was going to pass away.

The Old man (Who is named Shifu) was in his bed. 
"I-I am so lucky to have lived over the age of 100."
"Please don't go away!" Hanako said with tears in her eyes.

Shifu wiped the tears of her face. "Look how much you have grown Hanako. I believe you can take the demon down yourself now. I will pass along to the afterlife now. This is how all things should be."

"Don't say that! I haven't repaid you enough for the past 50 years and the day you took me in!"
"It's okay Hanako. I am just glad I have such a loving student like you beside me when I pass."

Hanako cried. The moment Shifu had said all that, his eyes turned grey.
Hanako wept that day for hours.

She was stronger than she was before and she went to fight Ankoku.

Eventually Ankoku was killed by her. (NOTE : ANKOKU WAS SEVERELY SICK AND INJURED WHEN SHE ATTACKED HER.)

After, she claimed the title Demon of the South and ruled the South side of the Demons. She turned her Shifu's house to a memorial and a burial. A castle and monument was erected around Shifu's house.

__________

Hanako sat silently on the corner of the cave after telling her story. 
Sora did not say anything. However, he could hear the sound of dripping tears.

He stood up and sat next to her to comfort her just as she cried her eyes out in the company of Sora.

____________

Welp this chapter came out earlier than i thought lol

I have very little homework recently due to incoming holidays Yay!!! (-3-)

Anyways new chapter out in a day or two?

A QUESTION.

How do you guys like Hanako so far? 

Yea thats the only question. honestly i need to kill off one of the girls and bring in mroe guys on his team lmao

Anyways thanks for reading and vote and share if you enjoy it,

Bye!!