The Fall of the Wolves

HEY GUYS!! THIS CHAPTER TOOK A LONG TIME FOR ME TO WRITE SINCE I HAD A LOT OF SCHOOL PROJECTS DUE.. But I managed to finish all my assignments and write this chapter.. I WORK REALLY HARD thinking of ideas and how to execute the story so please.

If you LIKE THIS BOOK, VOTE AND SHARE THIS BOOK!! Thanks!!

Oh and also, apparently I have to explain how Sora's time powers work. He can't reverse time.

The definition is right here :

His power is to erase a given frame of time. "During" this period of time, other people will be unable to experience anything that happened and will retain no memories of it either. After the allotted time frame, they will suddenly find themselves in the situation they were supposed to be in afterwards.  Sora remains fully conscious during the erased time and only he can re-adjust his actions.

(He will gain more time related powers in the future. His duration for this power is currently two seconds. He can only erase a timeline of two seconds. He will gain more as he gets stronger.)

ANYWAYS ENJOY THE BOOK AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS IF YOU WANT!! ALSO DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT I LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE :dd

(030) eNjoy 

________________________________________________

"We've been ordered.. To wipe you your tribe for suspicion of keeping a man named Sora!"

Joro made a terrified expression. "You can't do that.. It was not part of the deal.." He said in a really stressed manner. He was already really old and had to deal with this.. (I feel bad for him)

"What was that?! I don't remember signing a contract with you filthy dogs!" One of the knights yelled out. 

Joro was close to tears. "Please.. Leave us alone."

Hayato grinned and slapped him. "Whatever is decided will be taken into action. Troops get ready!!"

The Knights all made roared as they charged towards the village. The wolves used the worn out weapons and armor they had to defend themselves. They had one priority and that is - get the women and children out safely while the males fight.

"Will daddy come back?" A little wolf asked his mom. "He will.." She said in a not so composed manner.

Lots of children and women flee on foot since they had no horses or anything. The wolves all roared as they fought the soldiers. It was a blood bath. The amount of wolves dying was disgusting. 

I covered my eyes as I sat behind a crate near the battle. The women had all ran past me by then. "Wait.. Where's Canis?"

I peeked over and saw her fighting as well. She had killed well over Dozens of soldiers. Looking around me, I noticed that the forces of the wolves had diminish by a lot. What seemed like 100 - 200 soldiers, was now 10 wolves fighting. 

The Knights on the other hand were still up and going. They had only lost 20 men at best. They still had lots of spare troops. "No way.. They're losing.. They looked so strong though."

I felt bad since they were killing the wolves because of me. "How can  I help?! I don't even know how to use my abilities yet!!" I was frustrated at myself for being a dumbass.

As I was hating on myself, I heard a laugh. The Knights who were fighting the wolves had stopped. They were chasing after the women and children. I saw a kid, grabbed by the neck and slaughtered in front of the mom.

I was going insane. My veins became black. "Argh! My head!" 

I bit my lips as I felt something came out of my head. It was two horns. Much like a devils. The last thing I saw was my finger nails growing sharp.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Haha. Look at these dirt bags." The Knight said. A hand grabbed the Knight's leg. It was Joro, the chief.

"Please.. Stop! At least let the women and children live!"
"Silence!" He said and kicked him.

Hayato grabbed Canis by her hair and lifted her. He tied her up and made her kneel down with Joro and the rest of the wolves.

"Well. King Arlo told us to collect their blood. He said he needed it for a.. ritual? Hm.. Whatever. Kill them all." Reita said. "Burn all the houses down after and go towards the direction of where the women were headed, Sora could not have gone far."

"Alright. I'll handle it. Kill all the men first. Line them up." Hayato said with a smile.

"I'll leave it to you. King Arlo is expecting me so I will go back and report to him." Reita said and left on a horse.

Joro knelt on the floor while crying. He had lost his children and wife. "Stop Crying old man. You'll be the first to die. Then you can be reunited with them. I'm showing you mercy."

As he walked towards Joro, he took ONE step. During that one step, he blinked. When he opened his eyes, he was 5 steps faster.

"W-What?? I took one step.. how am I five steps further?" He said in a confused tone.

The Knights were all also confused. "We did not see you move sir.. How did you go that far?"

"Must be our imagination. All this killing must be getting to our heads. Let's get this over with."

He reached for his sword. As he blinked, his sword was already in the air. "???!?!?!"

The Knights were terrified. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"
Hayato was really confused and started screaming.

"WHOEVER IS DOING THIS! COME OUT NOW! LIKE A MAN DON'T MAKE ME FORCE YOU OUT! BITCH!" He yelled in anger. "Alright then! I'll kill Joro right now!"

In a blink, his sword was already unsheathed. He was going insane. 
"Hayato-san! Behind you!"

Hayato turned around. What he saw, was Sora, who now had horns, demon like eyes and an angered expression. Sora looked down on Hayato. Hayato was about a head shorter than him. 

"S-S-Sora?"

Sora just grinned. As Sora raised his hand slightly, Hayato swung his sword. But as he did, Sora was gone and his sword had already been swung.

"What is happening?!"

The Knights were terrified now. "Could it be...???"
"The Myth.."
"No way.. No one ever had that class before.."

Hayato was annoyed. "WHAT CLASS?!"
"Hayato-san.. I think Sora is a Time Manipulator.."

In a second, Sora was behind him. Hayato was stabbed through the stomach with a metal pole. Hayato turned around slowly with anger filled in his face.

"S-S-Sora!! You son of a bitch!!"

The Knights all ran to the wolves, attempting to make them hostage but before they could, a wall of flames surrounded them. 

He closed his hand and it burned the knights alive. They were in agony. They screamed but Sora could not care less.

"C-Come on, Sora. It was a joke.. Let me go.." Hayato said, forcing a smile. 

He just smiled slightly at Hayato before raising his nails.

Hayato's expression became messed up. He was screaming and yelling for help as Sora hugged him. 

"HELP ME!!! THE DEVIL!! THE DEVIL!! HELP ME!!! SOMEONE!! PLEASE!!" He yelled as he reached his hand out. 

Sora hugged him slowly and dug his nails into Hayato's eyes and skulls. "R-REITA!! H-HELP ME!!"

Those were Hayato's last words before his skull got crushed by Sora.