Hanako Vs Ankoku

Welp i finally wrote it.

A new chapter will soon be out. Maybe around 3 - 5 days? Im not sure maybe even tommorow. Just wont be more than a week

ENJOY!

_____________

Sora's body was getting slightly muscular by the second. (I'm going to call Sora Ankoku from here)

Hanako cracked her hands before activating her descendant's ability, [True Vampire].

It allows her to steal life from Ankoku with every stab and slice dealt to him but it has to cut him or it would not work.

Hanako teleported behind Ankoku, leaving a gust of wind behind her. As she stood behind Ankoku, everyone was watching closely.

She stood behind Ankoku, who was now 198cm/6ft6, and swung her claws which dealt quite a lot of damage to Ankoku. He turned around and swiftly kicked her in the stomach before healing himself.

"That used up a little bit of my MP." Ankoku taunted. "Hm. 8,390,000/8,500,000. Too much MP lost!" 

Hanako was getting pissed. "Shut up! You don't know what kind of situation you are in right now!" Her face was red and her fangs were baring at Ankoku.

"Prove me wrong." He laughed as he skipped time. He walked behind Hanako and predicted her height before punching her straight across the arena. Hanako was severely damaged but was keeping up due to her vampiric healing.

"[Inactive]!" She yelled. This ability disables the opponent's abilities for a solid 5 minutes giving them the upper advantage. 

She had disabled both his [Time Erasure] and [Time Stop]. 

"I'm not done! [Jigoku]! Fires of Hell, that not even Satan himself can survive, burn my target!" She yelled as a huge flame appeared above her. It charged straight at Ankoku, who managed to take in the damage without passing out. He was still burning however.

The fire dispersed as Hanako jumped through it and touched his forehead. She had planted a devil's cell in his head. She activated the explosive cells and it destroyed his head.

'T-This whore!' Ankoku thought as he fell. It would take quite a bit of time to heal his head back considering it was a human body.

"[Blood Drive]!" She said and drove a knife that was made from her own blood, into his back, restoring her own health.

She was panting. "MP Status."
____
9,300/5,000,000
____

She had wasted much of her MP on regenerating and used one of the most MP consuming abilities. The Hell Fire was still burning Ankoku.

As she was about to fall on her knees, she heard a laugh.

"Ha Ha Ha.." 
She turned around to see Ankoku who was now standing in front of her, bloody. His head was fully regenerated. "Have you forgotten what had happen back then? You should know my potential to evolve is an A in stats.. Unlike your parents."

He had upgraded his healing capabilities. "5 Minutes have passed. [Time Stop]."
Time was stopped again.

He walked towards Hanako and stabbed her with his own fists. He then summoned his sword and sliced her rapidly before time started again.

She flew back into the walls and could not get up. "You've got miles to go before facing me."

"F-Fuck you.."
"Sure."

Just as Ankoku was about to finish her off, Canis and Angelica joined the battle. Canis came out of nowhere and closed the distance between her and Ankoku.

She engaged in fist to fist combat and managed to get a few in, but they did not affect him at all. "Give Sora back his body."

"What do you know about Sora? It is my ability that saved him from death multiple times." He said before grabbing her by the hair and slamming her into the walls, damaging her severely.

"Canis! [Doku Moya]!"
A purple smoke surrounded them and she went in to swoop Canis out of the fight. "Don't just rush in like that without me!"

She casted healing spells on Canis. 

"Ready to bring Sora back?" 

"Mmhm." Canis said while nodding. They both started attacking Ankoku with their abilities. Ankoku grabbed Canis by the leg who was running around him and attacking him.

He threw her into the same wall that Hanako was at. He then sucked in the poisonous gas that was surrounding them. He did a couple of hand signs before releasing the gas back out.

It came out red and was extremely poisonous. It infected Angelica who literally passed out in the midst of the battle.

Just as he was about to finish off the three girls, he was interrupted by Sora who was now regaining consciousness. 

"Holy shit why now? I'm at my limit. I've been out for too long."
Sora's body fell down and his body was shrinking back to its original size. 

He stood up again and looked around. "What the hell happened?"
"Status."
_____

19,000/ 210,000 HP
2,000/8,000 MP
_____

"What the fuck?! I'm gonna die!" He yelled as he saw a couple of his classmates charging towards him.

"Take him in now! He's weak! It's our chance!"
"Time Skip!"

He erased time, knocked the few classmates out and grabbed the three girls and ran. "How did my classmates knock out Hanako?!" He said as he was running. He thought she needed his help as she was tricked by his classmates. That just shows how much he does not trust his classmates.

"Stop him!" The King yelled in fear. All the heroes chased him as he ran further into the forest.

He found a small cave under a hill and jumped into a bush. He dropped off from the cliff and flung the girls into the cave.

After all this, he sat down on a rock and breathed hard. "My body is exhausted.. I can't move..!"
As he was catching his breath, a screen popped up.

_____
Level up! (7 Levels Up!)
Accquired - Time Stop (1 Second)
Accquired - MP / HP up!
Accquired - NEW SUMMON - [Tornado]

_____

"W-What?!" He exclaimed while breathing really hard. Just as he was about to lie down to take a break, he heard a voice.

"I'm gonna kill you!" An angry voice boomed from his back. He turned around to face Hanako, who was super angry and had a killer aura leeching off her body. 
She walked towards him and pinned him against the wall.

"W-Wait!"
________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter. Next chapter will be Hanako's backstory and how she became the demon of the south.

Holy shit im gonna kill off one of the girls

Thanks for reading guys

vote and share if u enjoy thanks ($_$)

I mean ,':)

CYA lol