Devourer of Gods

3rd Person view

Sora jolted awake and found himself inside a dark space. He checked if his arm was alright and it was. 

"Was that all a dream then?"

"No." A raspy voice replied.

He looked to his left and saw a demon's face looking at him.
"AHHHHHHHH!"

Sora yelled and started punching the face. The dark space he was in was shaking. 
"S-Stop! I'm carrying you inside of me! I can't keep stable if you're punching me!"
"S-Sorry! I'm just startled. Why the hell are you looking at me as I sleep?!"

"I have 3 faces. This is one of them."
"Oh.. Sorry again."
"No problem."

"Where's Hanako?"
"If you mean the white haired female, she is in my hands. You are our top priority so you are stored in here."

"Oh. Wait. Can you explain what the fuck is going on?! Who were any of those people?! They were so strong."

"Indeed which is why I did not engage in combat with them."

"Okay but why did you save me?"
"Our Queen is expecting you. We are almost at The Other World."

"??"
"You see. Our worlds are serperated by a void. I was sent to save you as you were in the vision of the Queen's abilities. You're worth more than what the wanted posters said about you."
"What do you mean?"
"The Queen will explain everything. Plus we're here."

The Dark space became lighter at one end and Sora was pulled out. He face planted the floor. 
"Hey! WATCH IT!"

"That's for punching me." The Demon said.
"Holy shit you're huge."

The Demon walked alongside him.
"Keep walking. The palace is right ahead."

They both walked through a huge city with civilians who were every race, including DEMONS. "Demons and the other Races live peacefully together in This realm." The Demon explained.

A lot of people greeted The Demon as he was walking. "Good morning Deerface!"
"Pfft. Deerface. Nice name."

Deerface gave a expression of annoyance on his skull face. "We're here."

The Palace looked like a normal palace, nothing special. 
Trumpets starting sounding as a knight yelled, "The 34th ruler of The Other World! Camillie XFord!"

A lady with red hair appeared in front of the red carpet. "That is the queen. Lower your head."
Sora bowed down before the Queen walked towards him and lifted his head with her fingers under his chin.

"Yes. You are definitely him."
"???"
"Follow me. I shall explain."

Sora, Deerface, and Camillie all walked towards a huge room that was filled like a library.
"Woah.. Is this a place where you do witchcraft?" Sora asked as he entered.
"No. I just really enjoy reading books." Camillie responded before they all sat down before a huge desk.

"So what's all this about?"
"I'll show you my visions."
She blew up a cloud of mists and focused her mana into creating a vision she had.

The Vision appeared and showed Sora standing before a huge prism which shined and when it stopped shining, Sora was gone.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Sora yelled as the vision ended.
"Sora. You have a unqiue ability. One that would allow you to become a God Slayer. Ankoku never reached that level as he used his ability as he will to get what he wants. He never trained for the God Slayer status because he was selfish and more importantly, he's a demon. Demons cannot become God Slayers. You are an exception because you were  not born a demon."

Sora did not know what to say.
"Starting tommorow you shall train with me."
"?! You? Can you even fight?"
"Don't underestimate me. I might be a queen but I can still fight. I'll teach you everything you need to know. We need to prepare you in a week. I can already see that your classmates are way stronger than you."

"What?!"

Sora was shocked. They got so strong in just a week or two?! He was desperate to learn.

"Alright. Teach me all you know."
Camillie nodded and promised Sora he would be stronger than all his classmates in a week or so. 

Deerface went to treat Hanako.

The real fight begins now as the 7 wonders of the world are also hunting for Sora.