The Empire of Ilvas

Sora looked at him with squinted eyes. "So where is she?"

He nervously touched his neck and slowly said, "We knew she was a vampire so.. we handed her to the goverment."

Sora groaned. "What is this kingdom called anyways?"
"We are in Ilvas. The Empire of Ilvas."

'Damn. Never even heard of this place.'

Sora got up and groaned since it hurt. 

"Where are you going sir?! You're not rested yet!" He said as he rushed over to help Sora.
Sora slapped his hands and glared at him. "If you really wanted to help then you should not have handed her in."

The man looked at him with a surprised face. In just a second he was no logner in front of him. The man was confused. Sora had used time skip and walked out of the house.

"I need to find the main building of Ilvas.." Sora said as he walked around the streets while holding his injuries. 

It was a busy place and he bumped into a lot of people. "E-Excu--"
'FUCK!'

He used time stop and stopped time but only made two steps before time stop was cancelled. "HOLY SHIT!!!" He yelled in frustration as he was making his way through the crowds.

Meanwhile..

Hanako is being held at a isolation camp for demons and monsters of all kind. 

"S-Sir! We can't take it anymore!" A soldier yelled with a bunch of other soldiers all lined up behind him. "She's too hard to control! That vampire has already claimed this isolation camp as hers! Look at all the monsters obeying her! The stakes and garlic does not even work on her!"

The commander did not know what to do. She was a high ranked and level vampire, stakes without enchantments would not work. Garlics just don't work.

"All of you shall give me a portion of your meal every day! Exclude the veggies. Got it?!" Hanako yelled at the other demons and monsters. They all nodded in fear and left.

She was sitting on an orge and had monsters fanning her.

The commander looked at her in shock. "Get one of the 7 wonders of the world.. I think we will need their help."

"Yes sir!" The soldier said and saluted the commander. He ran over to a glyph (a elemental symbol) and started talking while touching it.

"Yes! We would like to request help from one of the 7 wonders of the world! Yes! The vampire here is misbehaving and we are too weak to deal with her! Thank you! You have our gratitude!"

The solider ran back to the commander to tell him that Neso is on his way.

________________

Trivia - 7 Wonders of the World

7 humans highly regarded for their abilities and talent in the world. Each of them have their own unique ability that no one else in the world has. They can challenge demon lords and may even be able to overpower Ankoku in a fight (If they are fighting him together. A single wonder would not be able to harm Ankoku) - Shows how strong Ankoku is 

1st Wonder of the World revealed - Neso

Appearance :

Red haired (like Sora)
Tall, lanky man (6ft 5)
Wears a cape that is designed with a emblem which resembles 3 in sacred language
Wears earrings

Ability : The Body 
Info : ???

______________________

Neso walked into the isolation camp with an emotionless face as if his time is being wasted. As he entered, all soldiers turned heads and greeted him with their heads down.

He motioned his hand up and they all stopped bowing instantly. 
"Where is that vampire?" He asked furiously.

"Right in here sir." A soldier said and brought him into the isolation room.

"BAHAHAHAHA! Fan me harder! Bring me some grapes!" Hanako yelled obnoxiously while laughing. "I need some wine too!"

The monsters all dropped to their knees when they say Neso. He had came in to discipline them before.

Neso stood before Hanako.

"I heard you are messing around in this ISOLATION CAMP." Neso said with a stern tone. His expression was a mixture of anger and annoyance.

Hanako just smugged and jumped down from the ogre.

"Who are you to tell me what to do? In case you did not know. I am a honorable lord of the underworld!" 

Neso looked at her. Hanako closed the distance between her and him. She looked up at him. "Your height does not intimidate me you know. I could beat you insta-"

In an instant, she was not able to talk. Her mouth had fallen on the floor.

"You talk too much." Neso said in a cold voice. 
His ability, [The Body], was in effect.

His ability allows him to split the target's body part from it's host without killing the host or harming them but would be able to damage the part if he wishes too.

Hanako was surprised and flung a punch at him. The punch was caught by Neso. However the punch was still so strong, it managed to bruise his hand which caught it. It also caused a large burst of wind to blow at the direction of Neso which destroyed the doors of the isolation camp.

Neso punched her in the gut which caused her to puke. His punch was a similar strength to hers. The monsters started to escape as the entrance was broken by the impact of the wind.

"W-We're Free!" They all yelled and ran towards the door.

As they did, a tall, beautiful lady stood in front of the entrance. She stood at a godly height of 188, 6ft2. They all stood in shock at her beauty. 

She was the 2nd Wonder of the World to be revealed - Aiko Megumi

"Who said you animals could move without MY permission?!" She yelled in anger. She pointed her finger at them and shot projectiles at them. 

Her ability is called Kancho.

She is able to shoot infinite amounts of ammo from her fingers as long as she had mana left. The bullets pierce even the hardest materials on the planet. It also ricochets at least 10 times before stopping. Her bullet will soak nutrients from the target and transfer the nutrients to her. She is also well known for her hand to hand combat.

"Aiko.." Neso said. "I did not need your help."
"Mmhm.." She said with sarcasm.

Hanako's wound had healed by now and she made another move but she was knocked down by Neso.

"She's probably a demon lord. No normal demon or vampire could have strength like that." Neso said while observing her.

"We should bring her back. Cancer has been requesting a lot of demons lately. Maybe she can give him some information."

As Neso and Aiko were discussing on what to do with Hanako, Sora stood at the entrance while looking at them.

"Hey! What are you doing to her?!"

They both looked over and their eyes widened. They had seen Sora on the wanted posters.

"Let go of her.. before I make you regret it." Sora said.

_______________________

To be continued...