Original Vs Copy

Hello guys! I actually covered the fight between Sosia and Sora but the chapter that i published yesterday, i felt was not good enough and i did not like it.

SOOOOO

I REWROTE THE CHAPTER WITH A DIFFERENT DEATH, and a different way of him finding out Sosia's weakness.

Enjoy this chapter! I'm releasing a new chapter tommorow! Maybe even two because i am going to continue writing after this is published!

(o3o)

_________________________________________________________________________

"Well, well. Sora, is it?" Sosia said as he smiled at Sora. "I've come here to have some fun with you! We can do anything we want as long as I leave with your head!"

He sounded cheerful as he started explaining how he was hired by King Arlo to assassinate Sora.

'Crap. This guy is bad news. He can mimic abilities and use them without consuming magic or mana. That's one hell of an ability. How do I beat him?'

As Sora was thinking of ways to beat Sosia, a group of magicians, entered the Arena. They were the Royal Guards.

"Stop! You go no further! Surrender now and you will get a light sentence! Don't make us repeat twice!"

"Oo! How scary!! Go on then. Attack me." Sosia intimidated the Guards. "You fiend.. You think we do not dare to kill you?!"

"Wait! Don't att-"

Sora was too late. They had already used magic on Sosia. "Thank you!"

He jumped to the side and dodged the attacks.

"Firebolt! Typhoon Terror!"
He spammed these abilities with no reduction in his magic or mana. 'Does he even have magic?' Sora thought to himself.

'No. There's no way this ability is overpowered. I've read in one of the books in this Kingdom, every ability has its flaw and own weakness. This guy must have a weakness. I'll just have to find out.'

Sora lunged towards Sosia, who was spamming abilities at the guards. As he got closer, he formed a fist and punched Sosia.

To his surprise, Sosia took a dagger out from his belt and wounded Sora. He backed off after landing a hit.

"I wonder what your blood taste like?"
Sosia licked the dagger and smiled. "Delicious!"

Sora went forward once more with his sword and engaged in a closed combat situation. Sosia defended himself from Sora's strikes with his dagger.

They were evenly matched when it comes to close combat.

"This is getting nowhere! Don't you think?"
Sora did not reply but he felt that it was true. This was getting nowhere. 'Crap! Every move I make, he predicts the next move! Same goes for him! We're both on the defense..'

Out of nowhere, Sosia kicked Sora backwards and jumped onto Angelica.

"GET OFF ME!" Angelica screamed. She had been watching the fight this entire time. She could not help because she was no good in close combat or using weapons. Her weapon had magic which she could not use against Sosia.

"I suppose no one knows this feat of me. Well maybe those who died to me. Let me tell you now. I actually do have another ability. It is the ability to gain strength through blood. It's a passive ability, really."

He proceeded to stab Angelica in the legs.

Angelica screamed in pain. "Leave her out of this." Sora said.

"I don't care how dirty my tricks are. If I win, I don't care what I do."

As Sora was about to attack, Cain came running out from the entrance and attacked Sosia with MAGIC.

"[Rock Rodeo]!"

A bunch of rocks around her levitated before being thrown at Sosia. One of the rock hit a metal pole and damaged Sora.

"What the hell Cain?!"
"S-Sorry, Sora!"
"Don't use any more magic! He can mimic abilities!"

Sosia laughed. He let go of Angelica's leg. "Cain! Get out of here!"
Sosia used the same ability. "[Rock Rodeo]!"

A bunch of rock were thrown at Cain, who tried to dodge the attacks but was hit in the head by one of the rocks. She fell on the ground and fainted.

Sora was hit by a few rocks that was launched at him by Sosia.

'Am I imagining things?' He thought to himself.

Sosia laughed. "What's wrong?! Have you given up?! Why are you just staring at me?! Prepare to die!!" He yelled in a happy voice. He had a crazy smile on.

'It's not a coincidence. Cain's rock attack was far more painful than Sosia's rock attack. In fact, I think Cain did more damage to me!'

"[Rock Rodeo]!" Sosia yelled. A bunch of rocks were thrown at Sora.

'I've found his weakness! His ability only copies half the strength of the original attack! In return he does not use magic or mana to cast his abilities! That's the weakness!'

Sora yelled at Sosia. "HEY!"
"?? Are you going to plead for your life? Lick my toes and MAYBE ill make an exception of you."

"I'm Sora. I'm able to manipulate time and erase time. Or skip time. I'm about to activate It."
As Sora activated it, Sosia's ability immediately picked up his time skipping powers.

"Haha! What a treat, Sora! Thanks for this new ability!"
As time skipped, Sosia moved towards Sora in the skipped time. Sora could see him move too.

"I'm in your time space! This feels great!"
As he continued bluffing, he stopped moving. His body could no longer move.

"W-WHAT?! W-WHY CAN'T I MOVE?!"

Sosia saw Sora approaching him with his sword. "I've found your weakness. Since you're only able to copy half the strength of an ability, I figured you could not move as long as me in the time space. Looks like I was right!"

He stabbed Sosia in the leg before time started moving again.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! MY LEG!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Sosia yelled as he fell on the floor.

"At least you know how angelica feels."

He skipped time again. Sosia crawled away from Sora but his body stopped moving after 2 seconds.

"You can't run." Sora said with a smile and stabbed his back repeatedly. Sosia cried in pain as he was getting stabbed continuously.

"SOMEONE HELP! SOME-ONE! P-PLEADFE! HULP MA!" He yelled.

His speech was getting slurred.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
He screamed one final time before he died from loosing too much blood.

Sora dropped the sword and immediately carried Angelica and Cain to the castle. He busted through the doors. "Doctors! Heal them now!"
A bunch of healers and doctors ran to them and started performing medical procedures on them.

The King came in and thanked Sora. "Yo. Can you take care of Cain for a few days? I gotta do something outside this kingdom. Tell her I'll be back in less than a week. I don't wanna drag her into this."

The King nodded and gave him a bunch of gold coins before he left. Sora walked out the gates of the kingdom, alone, with 10 gold pieces, a sword and his bag that is filled with food.

"You could not leave me alone, could you?" Sora said with a chuckle before walking down the steps.

____________________________________

That concludes this chapter!

What do you guys think he is going after? Hmmmm (-3-)

Anyways

heres a QUESTION!

What ability do you think he should gain next?

1) Stop time (Limited time. Starting at 3 seconds)

2) Rewinding time (i'm capping the limit for this ability at 2 seconds because it will be too overpowered if the duration is too long.)

3)A normal ability like Water or Lightning 

4) Another unique ability, like ability boost or runes (Like rune users. Consumes lots of magic. If he becomes a rune user, this story will probably be even more in depth when it comes to fight because i'll have to find ways for him to outsmart opponents.)

Thanks!! 

See you guys next chapter!