Canis Lupis

"Tell me everything."

Joro lowered his head as he explained the situation. There used to be demons around the territory of the wolves.

"So what happened? King Arlo got rid of them? Is that not a good thing?"

Joro shook his head. Apparently, the demons were friendly and helped with the daily chores of the wolves. They also protected the wolves from monsters and prevent diseases. King Arlo had wiped them out and chased the wolves out of the forest near the kingdom.

"Ever since he killed the demons, we have lost a lot of tribe members to diseases and monsters that attack our village constantly.."

Ugh.. If he puts it that way.. it's bound to make anyone feel sorry for him.. King Arlo's a douche huh? Well I could already tell but still..

"Sorry to hear that.." I said in an apologetic manner.
"It's fine. It's not your fault anyways.. Feel free to stay here till you're healed up."
"Thanks. Oh and by chance do any of you know how to use magic?"

Joro tilted his head due to confusion. He brought me out of the house and brought me to a small hut. As we entered, there was lots of wolves conversing with each other and happily eating food.

"This is cheerful.. A little bit too cheerful considering the dire situation. Get it? Dire Werewolves? Hehe.."

Joro looked at me with a straight face. "Was that suppose to be funny?" He said sarcastically.
He brought me up to the front desk where there was a female wolf working.

"Alina, this is Sora. He is going to be staying here for a few days, can you please tell him everything you know about 'magic' ?"

She observed me with cautious eyes. "Sure.."
I looked at her. She looked like a normal teenage girl but with a tail and ears. She had grey hair and a medium bust.

"So you want to learn about magic huh?~" She said cockily with her nose up high.

I looked at Joro. "Is there no one else who knows magic?"

He shook his head.

I gave out a long sigh and gave a thumbs up.

Without wasting time, she opened a hatch which was under the table that was in front of us. "Follow me."

I followed after her as she brought me to a large room that was filled to the brim with books. She proudly stood in front of all the books. "Welcome to my Magic Research Facility!!~"

"Ahhh! A library!!" I said excitedly as I grabbed a random book. My excitement was crushed when I saw the words in it.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ A SINGLE THING!! I was from a different world and I have been reading Japanese/English for like my whole life! What is this? Looks like some fucking runes written on a book!

I nervously looked over. "Excuse me.. Uh.. Mrs...??"
"Canis. My name is Canis Lupis."

"Okay. Mrs Canis Lupis. Can you teach me how to read?"
"Just Canis is fine!"

She said as she snatched the book from me. "This is going to be a rough journey."

I looked at her as she said it.

I think she was right. This was going to be a really long session of primary school all over again. Well what can I do?

___________

POV of Everyone in the Kingdom

"WHAT?!" King Arlo thundered in alarm. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HIS BODY?!"

"Sir! His body was gone when we went to check! There was a killed alligator in it's place!"

The King sank into his throne while lightly tapping his forehead with one finger. "Hm.."
Reita came out of nowhere. "Sir, by any chance, do you have connections to nearby kingdoms?"
"Yes. The Eviridian Kingdom and Aquarius Kingdom are in alliance with me."

Reita grinned as he suggested an idea to King Arlo. "Make Sora a fugitive. Sketch a picture of him and send it to the other kings. He won't escape easily."

"Splendid Idea!"

The King ordered his guards to send a message and a sketch to the Kings of the other Kingdoms. "As expected from the strongest Hero, you will make a good heir."

King Arlo's daughters blushed. Reita just laughed.

"Reita, I'll entrust this mission to you."
"What is it?"
"Recently, I got into some conflict with the Wolfmens. I'd like you to take 'care' of them."
"Your wish is my command. I'll slaughter those Demi-Humans like the dogs they are."

The King and Reita shook hands before he parted for the Wolfmen.

___________

Sora's POV

"Finally!!! I learned it all!"

I collapsed on the couch with my brain throbbing. Canis looked at me while laughing. "How weak!"
I looked at her and showed her my middle finger. "W-What's that supposed to mean?!" She said with a scared voice.

"Hehe.. Fuck you."

With that done, I walked over to the beginner's guide to identifying my elements and class. "You have to fight a monster and BEAT it to see what your class and magic skills are...??"

Canis walked behind me. "I'll help you If you start losing!" She said with a grin and handed me a sword.

I was too lazy to do this..

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Shit goes down in the next few chapters!! Not next chapter tho. I need to build it up next chapter!!

Please VOTE AND SHARE if you enjoy my story and please dont be afraid to give suggestions or what you want to happen!! Thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next author notes haha

BYEEEEE (=3=)