Lady Hanako

This chapter will be on the POV of the King and his servant, Shigure. And this chapter

Also introduces

A NEW CHARACTER! She will be a huge part of this story so get to know her better! Im also currently drawing an illustration for her so you guys would know how she look like! Stay tuned!

This goes to show how desperate the king is to kill Sora

________________________________________________________________________________

"What?! Sosia has been killed?! Can you confirm it?" King Arlo yelled in surprise.

"Yes sir. I had registered his blood pact on my system and I can sense that he is in fact dead."

"This is getting out of hand! I do not want to interrupt the Hero's training.. We might need some help from those filthy pieces of shits.."

"You can't be serious sir.. We won't even know if they will accept our request."
"I can't think of anyone else to take him on right now. It is a loss if I send the heroes as they are now."

"Very well... I will contact Lady Hanako now.."
The A-Tier Servant, Shigure, said and left the room to contact Lady Hanako.

"Grr.. How can he take out Sosia so easily?!"

________________

Shigure's POV

What is that old man thinking?! I cannot believe we are going to ask help from such filth! King Arlo is the definition of a hypocrite! Hates demons and devils with every ounce of his life?! What a joke! A man who has that kind of hatred, would not ask help from the very thing they despise!

I walked down the flight of stairs that this castle had and entered an empty room. This room was filled with nothing but the essence of despair.

I felt every fiber of my body shaking from disgust.

As I lit a candle, the room grew brighter. A circle could be seen drawn on the floor with a bunch of patterns on it.

My class is Receiver, I can contact anyone or know where anyone is just by touching their blood or tasting it. I have a 'system' inside my body that stores all that information.

I cut my finger slightly and dripped my blood over the circle.

"Hajur Lorak Shitap Hugari Jigu."

As I finishing chanting an ancient chant, the room lit up with the color red and a voice was heard. It was a feminine voice of a teenager girl. However this girl was nothing but a teenager. She may look young and sound young but she is at least a few hundred years old.

"Hmm?? What have you humans called me for now?? It has been around a good 100 years!! Hello Gechi!"

I coughed. "Mhm. This is not Sir Gechi. He is dead. I'm the new Receiver, Shigure."
"Ooo what a shame. I liked Gechi. He was fun to talk to. So what is it you need, Shigure? Or is it a request from that one hell of an asshole?"
"The asshole."

She sighed and asked me what King Arlo wanted this time.

"He requested you to help him kill a man named Sora? Yea. Sora. He is apparently a demon or devil. He was a hero but was sentenced to death. I do not know how but he survived and ran away with a wolf men. He is currently residing in the Aquarius Kingodm. He might have left, I am not sure. His abilities are unknown. I think King Arlo knows but has not disclosed that information to me yet. His full name is Sora Yoshikage."

"Hmm.. Sounds fun. A bounty hunt!! Anymore details?"
"He is 5ft11, has red hair and a lean body type."
"Alright. What are you going to offer me in order to kill him?"
"2 Human souls."
"Hahaha! That's funny! You know that won't satisfy me-"
"Correction. The two souls of summoned Heroes."

Lady Hanako grew quiet. "Alright! Deal! I shall begin tomorrow! Prepare a bath and a bunch of food for me! I'm coming out from where I currently reside!"

The room grew even brighter as a young girl appeared in the middle of the room out of nowhere.

She had red eyes, white hair, fangs and was petite. She stood at around 5ft3 and had this menacing aura surrounding her. She would be the prettiest girl I had seen but because she's a demon, I am not attracted to her.

"Heya, S-H-I-G-U-R-E!" She said in a cute voice to me.

"Don't get familiar with me. I shall prepare the bath and food at once. Wait downstairs."
"Awh man!" She said and walked out the room.

"Wait. You have to form a blood pact with me in order to complete the deal."
"Oh yea!"

She cut her own fingertip with her nails and walked over. I drank her blood.

A foul taste. Expected from a demon's blood. It has a foul and disgusting taste.

"Alrighty then! I'll see you later Shigure!"

She left the room as I analyzed her stats. My eyes widened and I was in shock. She was on a whole other level in terms of strength. I sweating like crazy. I felt as if i was about to PUKE.

King Arlo expects the Hero to beat monsters like these?! Fucking joke! They will die before they even get to this strength!

"Hanako, Stats!"

A translucent screen that displayed her stats appeared.

===================================

Name : Hanako Nava

Class : Magic Caster, Underworld Swordsman, Rune Caster

Race : Demon Vampire

Titles : [Demon Lord Hanako, Pure Blood Vampire, Catastrophe, The Perfect Being]

Elements : Black Flames/Hell fire/ Lightning/ Dark Matter/Water/Fire/Earth/
D.O.B : 4/3/1032

Level : ??

POWER LEVEL (PR) : 471,989

Abilities : Inactive, [Every demon ability: Expand?], Blood Drive

==============================================

The heroes will never get here on this level even in another 100 years!! Is that why all the previous heroes are dead?! They were sent to attack monsters like her and died?

No.. They must have fought her underlings! Like nobles! If they can't even beat the nobles, how are they going to beat the Demon Lords?!

I was gasping for air as he left the room. 'I have to make myself presentable! Hopefully she won't get angry at me!'

I thought as I hurried downstairs to prepare a bath and meal for her.

This is the end of this chapter! I gave an insight of King Arlo and his subject's situation and take a break from Sora's story.

This will help you guys better understand what sora is up against.

How will he beat her? Find out soon :D

Thanks for reading and like and share if you like this story!!

THANKS FOR READING!! BYE!! (*c*)/

(o3o)