All the Enemies

Sora is currently in grave danger.

He is a wanted fugitive among the demon realm and the human realm.

Sora's bounty : An entire country will be handed to the person who kills him or brings him in alive

People hunting for him : Ankoku and the demon Army, the 3 Wonders and Reita's followers and King Arlo's kingdom.

(there might be more because the bounty is high)

______________

A week has passed since Sora was saved by Camillie. He has been trained and even though Camillie said he was not ready, it was no longer safe to keep him here. 

She does not want to risk her kingdom being destroyed as a few of the hunters could enter this alternate world. Such as the 3 Wonders. But not Reita or Ankoku could come in here.

"You're not prepared yet so don't go around trying to pick fights with them." Camillie said as she prepared his outfit for him to wear. She handed it over to him.

He took it and entered a changing room where he switched into his new outfit. 
The new outfit was red with a tint of black. It was like a robe. The color matches his hair. 

"Remember, if the magic defense is low, rub these stones against the robe. It will patch it up and put up the defenses once again. Use them wisely." She said as she handed over 10 - 20 + of the magical stones.

"Yes ma'am. Thanks for all the training, even though we couldnt finish the training."
Hanako stood there waiting for him. 

She smiled as a response and sent him away. As he left the void, Deerface asked if he was gonna be fine.

"He will. He's grown a lot in a week. I only fear that he will not be able to take on the Wonders."

Sora entered the void with Hanako and carefully made it back without losing a limb. 

"Phew. It's been forever since I seen the light out here."
"Sora. What do we do now?"
"You can leave without me. They're after me you know."

Hanako tried to give reasons on why she should stay but Sora ignored all of them and asked her to leave. With a pouty face, she left Sora and walked away.

Sora went opposite and trekked until he reached a city called Lampros City. It stands for Bright city.

When he entered, it was an unusual place to be. It did not have much residents compared to other cities. It was bright in this city and he walked about until he found an inn. "Thank god. I havent had curry in weeks." He said as he noticed there was curry in this inn.

As he walked in, he gave his money to the keeper and walked upstairs. The reason she did not know he was wanted was because he was wearing a scarf around his face.

As he went up the stairs, he heard someone talking about him.

"Hey. I think I saw a guy with red hair downstairs. Isn't the wanted guy like, red headed?"
"Yea. I think so. Let's go pull his scarf off." Another man said.

As Sora got up the stairs and stared at them, they were both caught off guard.

"Shit! It's him! He heard us! Attack him now!"
They both charged at him with their own magic. Common magic like fire and water.

Sora opened his eyes which caused them both to stoop in front of him. His eyes glowed purple. 
They were both stooping in front of him as he stared them down. They both then collapsed.

"Hah.. Thank god for Camillie or I would have to actually attack them."
[Visionary] off

As he walked past their body, a flyer caught his attention in their back pocket. He picked it up and was shocked.

"WHAT?! I'M WORTH AN ENTIRE COUNTRY?! LETS GOOOO. Wait. I shouldnt be happy. I hope none of the wonders are on the hunt yet." He said as he entered his room.

As he entered his room, Aiko, one of the Wonders was right at the bottom of the stairs. She had heard everything. The 3 wonders were split apart before setting off.

"He's here. RIght where I was sent." She said with a grim face. "I'll finish him off."