The Illusionist

HEY! I'M BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER!! 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU FOR COMING THIS FAR!! PLEASE

VOTE AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY!!! :d

I have already decided what to do with the new character based on DMs and comments so this chapter will be mostly a fight between them. In depth of how the illusionist class works!

_____________________________

THIRD PERSON's POV

Sora and Canis stood back to back, facing the knights and nobles around them. 

"Execute them! They have killed King Arlo's first daughter! You will not do the same with mine!" King Wasser said in anger.

Angelica blew into her pipe which let out a huge cloud of smoke. It was green in color and gave Sora and Canis a hard time seeing where they were going. They also started to see things such as monsters appearing in front of them, where it was actually soldiers in front of them. 

"I'm getting damaged! These monsters are not even attacking me!" Canis said, finding it hard to breathe.

The Gas that was realized was full of toxins. "Give it up. You both will not make it out alive." Angelica said in a serious tone.

Canis took a dagger out and ran into the cloud of smoke. "Canis!" Sora yelled in alarm.
He could hear soldiers yelling so he assumed Canis was taking care of them.

'Nice. How does she see in this? Oh wait.. she has hearing and smell. Nevermind.' 

Angelica was annoyed. "Third Form, Gas Release, Aerio!"

A large chunk of smoke came out. It was colored pink this time. It covered the entire room and as soon as Sora blinked, he felt immense pain in his eye.

"ARGH!"
"The poison in this smoke affects every part of your body and is thrice as strong as the previous. Give it up." 

A large monster attacked Sora, though it was a knight in reality. Sora punched high as the head of the monster was tall. He did not feel a thing. It was like his hand fazed through the head. 

In reality, the knight was 2 heads shorter so he did not hit the knight at all. The Knight bashed his shield against Sora, who fell on the floor. 
"Die Wench!" The Knight yelled and stabbed Sora.

"Sora!" Canis yelled as soon as she smelt his blood. She ran towards him but was stopped by the toxins. They started to take effect on her. She was bleeding from her nose. 

*COUGH* *COUGH*
Canis fell to the ground and fainted. Sora was still struggling to survive. "I won't die here.." He said softly as purple haze emitted from his body.

His horns grew and his eyes went blank. He had an emotionless face. He stood up and his wound no longer hurt. In fact, his wound was healing.

"What's happening?" King Wasser yelled.
"Father, don't move from your spot. It is really hard for me to control my poison. I'm trying my best not to effect our allies."

Sora erased time. Even when he erased time, the effect of the toxins and hallucinations did not stop. He bled from his nose and fell to the ground.

His ability stopped as he fell on the ground. 'Not even time erasure can win against this.. It does not erase the effects!'

Thats when Sora got a bright idea. "Wait.. I have the acid element.. Status."

______

Name : Sora Yoshikage

Class : Time Manipulator

Race : Demon

Elements : Black Flames/Wind/Acid

D.O.B : 9/9/2029

Level : 7

POWER LEVEL (PR) : 2399

Abilities : Time Erasure / Daimonas / Kamikaze / PH-0

_____

"I gotta focus." He said and calmed himself. As he did, smoke came out from under his legs. They were colored purple. Much like the gas that comes out when he enters his demon form.

"PH-0" He said softly. The gas became acid. It could melt anything that came near it. Angelica's pipe was melting.

"W-What is this?!" She said in confusion. "Acid?!"
It melted the Soldier's helmet and armor. 

As soon as her pipe broke, her illusion abilities stopped. The gas was gone. Sora deactivated his poisonous gas as it could affect Canis as well.

He erased time. "Where did he go? Why am I crouching? I don't remember doing this!"
Sora was behind her. He looked at her as she fell on the floor in fear.

King Wasser interrupted the staring contest. "PLEASE! DON'T HURT MY DAUGHTER!! KILL ME INSTEAD.. PLEASE!"
"Father.."

Sora's horns disappeared. "I wasn't going to do anything. I was gonna ask for the cure to her poison."

King Wasser was shocked. 'This was the murderer who murdered King Arlo's daughter and his entire 200 men?! How is this possible?'

Sora got the antidote from her and walked towards Canis. "W-Wait! Did you not kill King Arlo's daughter?"

"No.. Why would I? He was the one who tried to stone me to death." Sora said as he fed Canis the antidote. He picked Canis up and started walking away.

"Wait please!"
"What?" 

King Wasser calmed down. "I would like to hear your side of the story. I do not like getting manipulated. I need to decide what to do next. Also. Thank you for not hurting my daughter."

Sora glanced at Angelica.
She stared back.
Their eyes lock for a second before she blushed and turned away.

"Come to the dining room. We shall discuss as we eat." King Wasser said and walked down the hallway. "Get the butler and treat the knights! This could end with my Kingdom going to war with King Arlo's."

Sora was interested so he placed Canis under the care of the butler and left with Angelica and Wasser.

"Alright. Let's see where I'll proceed from here." Sora said as he entered the dining room.

____________________________

THAT CONCLUDES THE NEW CHAPTER!! I hope you have an idea of how his power works now. HE cant remove effects of abilities inflicted on him. SO he is not that OP.

ANyways please VOTE and SHARE if you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and the next chapter will probably be out tomorrow. I guess? Yea.

(W0W) Bye!!!