Chapter 4: I Reincarnated

It's been a few weeks since I discovered I was alive and became a baby. I really have no issue with being born again, I'm even grateful. It's just that-

Why the heck it had to be as a villain!? And a male one!?

Isn't it common to be reincarnated in this kind of cliché event as a villainess or heroine? Why the male villain aaa!!

The last words Ethan's father, or rather, my father said woke me up from a euphoria. I'm alive, but in a novel.

I got a hard time grasping whether if this were reality or not. I mean, I spent my whole life on the world, the world that published this novel. I tried to deny it. I even neglected food. To be honest, it was too embarrassing to suck on a breast with a grownup's mind. Aaaaaa, even if I were I girl, it's still embarrassing.... and Sylv's breast, or my mother, are bigger than my previous body's......seriously though, I'll be depressed.

But that view to this world changed one night.

As usual, Sylvia or Sylv, as what others affectionately call her, is forcing me to drink milk again. I cried naturally. She made a complicated expression and tried to comfort me.

“Really, what must I do to make you drink? You're making me worried.”

I've been stubbornly trying not to eat. I tried to drink the powdered one, but only a little bit because I always upset my stomach after that and it's even more embarrassing to have my butt be cleaned by others aaa!!! And as a result, I got thin, I don't like this either but I have no choice. As I was thinking all these things, something wet touched my cheeks.

She's crying!?

“The doctor said there's nothing wrong with you. But I know that there's something wrong. What should I do? Why won't you drink? You'll get sick. ”

I felt bad. I suddenly remembered my Mom and her hardships in raising me. I saw her try to understand me when I was still an inconsiderate child and how she tries to give everything I need despite her and dad having shabby clothes. I was so ashamed when I realized it, so I tried to change and made them proud.

The same can be said right now. I might be in a novel but there wasn't a scene like this there. In fact, I didn't know Sylvia was the name of Ethan's mother. There simply wasn't any story about his parents except stating that they died in a plane crash when he was 12. This is reality.

I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you.

With a heavy heart, I proceeded to have my milk and stilled myself to live as Ethan.