Chapter 12

I am now at the Westminster Academy, the elementary education division.

This doesn't look like it though, it's so big it's like a university.

I proceeded to my room after bidding goodbye to Albert, who is also my driver.

“Take care, young master. Don't go to shady places and talk to strangers. Do your best in class, you'll do fine.”

I smiled at him for that. He really is like a grandfather.

I'm in class A. It appears it is still too early because there only a few students here.

I sat down at the back pew. I'm nervous. I don't have a lot of friends in my past life and I got a hard time socializing. Let's make a poker face for now.

As I look at my classroom, I noticed how they all have that unmistakable air of dignity. Even if they're still young, they are slightly mature than their common kids counterpart. Some also brought their servants inside, showing off their status. I hate those kind of show offs.

At least 20 minutes passed and the room is filled with students. The teacher then arrived and checked the student's list for attendance. She gave a short introduction of herself and encouraged us to introduce ourselves.

I tried to list down influential children that will make a great business partner in the future in those who introduced themselves. I managed to remember three. These were Tarkhan Rushit; son of an oil magnate. He isn't a main character, just a fleeting one whom Richard managed to seal a deal with. He'll be a billionaire in the future by managing to discover rich natural gas in their region. Right now, they're still an upstart business. I'll definitely befriend him and strike that idea to him. I'm sorry if I still your idea, but I had to shield my family from the Henney.

Next is Taras Chiev; son of a firearm manufacturer. He managed to make a breakthrough in making a new gun when Richard used his invention on me, Ethan, when I kidnapped Amelia. We were separated by 15 kilometers, with the sea between us, yet his gun's scope and firepower managed to reach me. The military became his investors. His gun killed me but it's fine, I'll befriend him an hopefully not get killed. They are still just a decent company compared to us, but definitely rich. He is also not a main character. Richard just contacted him after he remembered Taras deals firearm. In a desperate attempt to save the heroine and unceasing pestering, Taras offered him the chance to test his invention.

And last is the guy sitting next to me, Ace Kang. He is of Japanese and Korean descent. His mother is an American Japanese and his father is Korean. He is also just a minor character. They own a car company. They'll be one of the top in the future as Ace is creative in designing luxury and top quality cars. He'll be the most beneficial to my father's company.

I'm glad their businesses are all still developing. I still have a chance to  be friends with them, especially since right now, my family is far more superior than them. They won't reject me......hopefully.

Then it was my turn. I went in front of the class just like the others and introduced myself.

“I am Ethan Alphonse. Nice to meet you, I hope we all have a good time here.” I was so nervous I can't smile and ended up making a poker face.

I hope they didn't get intimidated.