Chapter 15

It's been a few weeks since I entered this school.

I became friends with Ace.

That clears my first goal. Now I need to find a way to befriend Tarkhan and Taras.

Currently, it's lunch break. Since Ace and I finished early, we decided to take a stroll around the courtyard and check the canteen. Ever since I became a guy, my appetite increased and I don't get fat! Ethan's body is amazing. I'm glad the villain in the novel is also high specs.

As we were walking, we noticed a person behind a large oak tree. The person is crouching and seems to be in pain.

"Hey Eth, let's help that guy." Ace said.

He started calling me Eth, shortened version of Ethan.

As we approached him, he definitely looked to be hurt.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

That's when I noticed that he seemed to be holding something and that there's a broken branch of tree near him. Did the branch fell on him?

"Hey are you fine? Did the branch fall on you!?" Ace asked worriedly.

I thought Ace was just the typical happy-go-lucky type, but he is really perceptive and fast to catch on things.

The boy then groaned and moved. His head is bleeding.

"We're going to take you to the infirmary!" I looked at Ace and he nodded.

As we were about to carry him, he lifted his hand and revealed a wounded bird.

"She's hurt too. Can you carry her carefully?" As he finished saying that, he lose consciousness and was about to fall if we didn't catch him immediately.

Then I took a look at his face.

It was Taras Chiev; the future billionaire of producing firearms and weapons.