Flirt

"David stop" Helena whined pushing David away as he kissed her neck in bed. He frowned at her and sighed hating when she would stop him from trying to seduce her into sleeping with him. It had been a long day shooting and all he wanted now was to get lost in these sheets with her.

"What's wrong..." he sounded a little irritated and for that she wasn't happy with him. She wasn't in the mood to have sex tonight, after seeing the state Johnny was in on set today she couldn't help but think of him right now. Why couldn't David see that?

"I can't stop thinking about Johnny" she said sadly making him groan in frustration and run his hand through his thick dark hair. "He's fine, why do you care so bloody much?" He snapped surprising her with his tone.

Grabbing her white dressing gown that the ritz provided Helena got out of the bed and tied it around her. Although she lived in London they were staying at the ritz along with some other cast members as it was closer to the studios.

"Because I do! He needs help" she snapped back hurt that David was acting like this just because he wasn't getting his way with her tonight. She was in no mood to sleep with him when her mind was so focused on how Johnny was. She truly was worried about him and his drinking problems. Yes he was playing an alcoholic being Richard Burton but he was becoming more like his character each day.

"He's a fully grown man Helena, he doesn't need looking after, the decisions he makes in his life are his...besides he seemed fine on set today...." David argued still laying in the bed as Helena paced nervously. To everyone else he might have seemed alright but she knew he had been drinking again.

"Yes but you don't know him like I do, he's going though something and he's all alone"

"Jesus Helena you talk about him like he's a child" David snapped throwing off the covers and wrapping his own white robe around him as he headed towards the bathroom.

"Why are you so bloody angry" she stopped him from storming off and looked into his irritated eyes.

"Because its been a long day on set, I wanted to come back here make love to my fiancée but she's too busy worrying about her co star! I'm actually starting to feel threatened by the man" he ranted.

"That's ridiculous were just friends..." she stated.

"Then stop flirting with him on set, the pair of you are acting like old lovers..." he said pushing past her and into the bathroom before closing the door on her. Helena stood there silently contemplating what he just said. She never told David about her and Johnny's past, she never wanted him to worry. She hadn't realised she was flirting with him, they just shared so much in common and found the same things funny. It was innocent? Wasn't it?

Rushing to get herself changed Helena slipped on one of her long skirts and a baggy t-shirt and left the hotel room to find Johnny. Yes they had fun on set, yes they flirted and made each other laugh but she knew deep down Johnny was hiding something. He was very low and she could see that behind his eyes.

Heading down the hallway she realised she looked a bit of a state. But she never cared what she wore anyway so it didn't matter. Reaching Johnny's hotel room she knocked on the door. There wasn't an answer which had her feeling more nervous. Knocking again she felt herself becoming extremely worried.

Knocking harder she called his name just before the door finally opened to reveal him standing there dripping wet with nothing but a white towel around his waist. She blushed slightly and tired focusing her gaze on his eyes and not his toned body.

"Is everything alright?" He asked allowing her in and closing the door behind her.

"I came here to ask you the same question" she said still not looking at him as he was practically naked.