Kiss

Giggling away in Johnny's hotel room Helena stumbled onto her feet knocking an empty bottle of wine over in the process. she stood up from laying with him on his bed trying her best not to spill her drink, this only had them both laughing loudly.  "J-Johnny... I'm r-re-really pissed" she whispered giggling away before drunkly crawling back onto his bed to join him holding her glass of white wine. She took a few more sips and laughed as he shook his head at her but smirked even so.

David was busy tonight so Johnny had suggested going to his hotel room so he could spend some time with Helena. She had agreed and they had spent most of the night chatting and giggling away about various things whilst sharing a drink or two. Helena had been worried at the beginning about Johnny drinking but he promised her they wouldn't have too much. However that didn't go to plan as they were now both rolling about the bed in fits of giggles complete wasted.

"M-may..be I shouldn't give... you anymore" He teased her filling up his own empty glass making her pout. Helena placed down her glass on the bedside table nearest to her and crawled over to him only laughing as she swung her leg drunkly over his lap and wrestled him for the bottle. Holding it out of her grasp he laughed at how she tried to catch it before finally she snatched it from his hands.

Grinning triumphantly down at him she held the nearly finished bottle high over her head. She was sat on his lap as he laid flat against the bed her skirt had hitched up around the tops of her thighs and her shirt was slightly unbuttoned giving him a nice view of her black bra. "I win" she giggling naughtily before popping off the cork and swigging back the rest. She hadn't felt this free in so long, David hated when she drank so it was nice to let loose.

Johnny grinned watching her as she drank down the remains of the wine. He suddenly gulped at the feel of her sitting on his crouch her legs wrapped either side of his waist. He was so turned on by her it was untrue, he wanted to pull himself up and suck on her neck as she swallowed the remains of the drink. Instead he settled for running his large hands up her creamy thighs making her stop what she was doing to look at him suddenly. He couldn't help himself...

Her mouth fell apart slightly enjoying his hands massaging her thighs. Suddenly she could feel the heat spreading between her legs she wanted to tell him to stop but it just felt so good...

"Johnny" she moaned moving off him and settling herself beside him rather then sitting on him.

Turning on his side so he was looking down at her he smiled moving a stray curl out of her face. "When Burton kisses Taylor I was thinking that our kiss should be quite passionate..." he randomly said making her laugh and tilt her head his way to look at him. He was very drunk but then so was she and for that she couldn't help but giggle a little at him.

"How passionate" she whispered her eyes lingering on his for a moment before they fell to his lips. Suddenly all she wanted was to kiss him, to loose herself in his arms one last time...

Leaning closer Johnny cupped her jaw and ran his thumb along her bottom lip slowly watching as her eyes filled with need her mouth falling apart at his teasing touch. He clenched his jaw watching as her eyes got lost in his. She was so sexy it was maddening.

Covering his lips over hers for the first time in 15 years Johnny didn't hold back. It was passionate and slow paste their lips moving in sync with one another getting lost in the heat of the moment. She moaned a little as he kissed her so full of lust, she felt herself becoming aroused.