Headlines

Helena Bonham Carter is having an affair with Co star Johnny Depp.....

David Miller claims his fiancée had been sleeping with her co star through filming....

Helena Bonham Carter leaves fiancée for Johnny Depp....

Johnny Depp breaks up an engagement...

David Miller left devastated....

Johnny Depp is a homewrecker

Unsteadily picking up her strong glass of vodka soda Helena sat alone in her living room with all the newspapers spread across her coffee table. The headlines had been none stop this week and all she had been able to do was cry alone and drink till she felt the pain subside in her heart. After David collected his things from her home he had been in touch with the papers and had twisted the story to make him look like the good guy.

Taking another gulp Helena wiped her tear stained face with the back of her hand sitting alone with only the company of the awful headlines. The stories had been ruthless, she was made to look like a bitch.

Helena had read into the stories so much she found herself agreeing that she was indeed a tart. She should never have slept with Johnny. The thought of that now had her face crumbling again and her heart aching in guilt.

Crying softly she cupped her glass and threw back the remains of her drink shakily. Her vision was blurry and her head felt unbelievably heavy as if it could drop at any moment. She didn't know what to think anymore....

All that she felt now was guilt....

Her iPhone began to vibrate beside her of the sofa and she noticed it was Johnny. He had been keeping a close check on her to see if she was alright, had popped over a few times as well but she just didn't want to think about him right now. It had been a few days now since he last rang her and to be honest she didn't feel fit to talk. In fact she felt she would pass out at any moment she was so intoxicated.

She reached beside her and declined his phone call her tears still apparent in her eyes. She just didn't have the energy now, she just wanted to crumble into nothing..

Hellie please pick up....

Can we talk I know you've seen the papers....

I just need to know you're okay...

The text message came in one at a time but her vision was too hazy to see them. Suddenly her eyes began to droop and she felt her head finally give in dropping along with the glass in her hand. She was out, as quick as a light.

It had been an hour since she had passed out on her sofa only to be woken up by loud knocks coming from her front door. She scrunched her face at the knocking and realised she was still very much drunk. Her head was spinning as she sat up, wobbling as she stood to her feet. Her vision was still blurry making her knock into things on her way to the front door. Who the bloody hell was calling on her at this time of night!

As she finally reached the door she opened it fast stumbling back a little on her feet.

"Helena!" It was Johnny.

He rushed in and tried to help her only for her to push him away "l-leave...mee" She slurred heading back towards her living room slowly which had Johnny seriously concerned. She had never been this drunk before and it broke his heart. He knew it was to do with what the press had said about her, that's why he knew he had to come and see her. Thank god he did!

Closing her front door he removed his coat quickly placing it on the coat stand by the door. As he headed towards the living room he spotted all the news papers spread across her coffee table. Immediately he felt sick, every news paper headline was harsh and cruel and he had a suspicion that it would affect her. Clearly it had...