Beauty

"JOHNNY THIS WAY!!"

"OVER HERE!!!"

"JOHNNY TO YOUR LEFT!!!!!"

Photographers along with screaming fan were calling at him left right and centre as he stood on the red carpet. It was the premier for Burton and Taylor today and the crowds were crazy here in Leicester Square. Johnny had signed autographs and taken selfies with fans while doing a few interviews with the press. Luckily the interviews had remained professional focusing on the movie and not his personal life.

He had been doing so well keeping off his drink, in fact his whole time here in London had been a good way to detox from his LA life style. He felt great and not only that he actually felt happy being here in London so happy that he called Larry and told him he was going to stay here a little while longer. Larry had been annoyed at the news but when Johnny explained what Helena was going through his friend from the states did eventually come around.

Helena was the most important person in his life right now. She needed him here as her friend and for that some movie across the sea could wait. Besides, he wasn't ready to say goodbye to her yet...

"Please give a warm welcome onto the red carpet, it's Helena Bonham Carter...."

The crowd cheered and clapped as Helena was escorted out of the car by her driver. She was wearing a chunky black skirt and pink polka dot tights with a matching pink old fashioned corset like top. As Johnny spotted her beginning to pose for the camera he could only smile to himself. She certainly new how to make heads turn with her crazy outfits that was for sure.

It was amazing to him that even under the wacky costume and mad hair she was still able to look so bloody sexy.

"HELENA! THIS WAY!"

"HELENA! THIS WAY!"

"HELENA!!"

Johnny smiled towards her as she made her way over to him. Her hair was covering her face a little but he could make out the warm smile she gave him as she greeted him with a hug. Everyone was still calling at them as they embraced and cameras were still flashing towards the two film stars. Capturing every moment the pair shared in the red carpet together.

Pulling away yet still holding her Johnny chuckled and smiled widely looking at her outfit and messy hair. "You're such a beauty" he said making her smirk and shake her head at him before she ran her arm around his waist and smiled for the photographers.

"Not sure beauty is the right word but I'll take it" she commented giggling into his side.

"A crazy beauty" he added with a smirk.

His hand snuck round her waist and pulled her closer into his side. He smiled at her as she smiled sweetly for the cameras. He hadn't seen her for a few days and had to admit he didn't like being apart from her. Yes Johnny Depp has fallen hard