Wedding

"look at you" Helena beamed with a bright smile standing in the door way. She had been smiling at Allie looking at herself in the mirror wearing the most beautiful wedding dress.

Allie was getting married today to the love of her life Frederick Daniels. They had been together well over 2 years now and finally it was there wedding day. Helena had known about their wedding for quite some time and had been helping Allie these last few weeks getting everything organised for today. Helena was now 2 months pregnant and the small baby bumpy was beginning to peak through. Even now as she stood with one glass of champagne in her hand she held the other over the little bump protectively. Recently this baby was all she ever seemed to think about.

Helena felt scared, excited, nervous and happy all at once. But mainly in love with the idea of having her own little baby boy or girl. She already could feel herself loving this child and it wasn't even born yet.

Turning around and adjusting her white vail Allie smiled towards Helena as she walked her way and handed her the flute of champagne. Allie took a small sip and smiled at how happy Helena was looking. She could tell Helena was beginning to feel happy again, despite not liking David Allie respected the fact that Helena was carrying his baby and they were doing all they could to make things work. David would always be an arse but if Helena was happy then Allie didn't want to interfere, it was her life after all.

"You look lovely too" Allie smiled kindly as Helena scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Just about squeezed into the old thing" she humoured giggling afterwards and running her hand over her small bump. Helena was wearing a loose flowery dress that hugged around her bosom and flared out from underneath which left it swishing with her every move. Her hair was elegantly pulled into a bun on the top her her head with a few sparkly clips. She took looked stunning.

"How are you feeling?" Helena asked with a knowing smile seeing Allie grin and place her hand over her beating heart.

"As if I might be sick at any moment" she laughed making Helena laugh too and shake her head. "Let's not make that both of us Allie, you'll be fine and Fred love you very much...I'm excited" she said taking her hands in hers and looking at her bridal beauty.

Smiling at Helena with the biggest of smiles Allie moved closer and ran her arms around her hugging her tight. "I love you" she said squeezing her eyes closed as she hugged her best friend.

"I love you too..." she whispered back gently pulling away. "You're going to be so happy" Helena added with that beautiful smile on her face.

"And are you?" Allie couldn't help but ask.

"I will be" she replied softly running her hand over her baby bump and smiling. "David and I have agreed to get back together....we're taking things slowly and working on re-building our relationship...hopefully when this little baby comes into the world everything will just fall into place"

"I hope he really has changed for both your sakes" Allie whispered sadly placing her hand over the small baby bump which had Helena gulping anxiously. She too was skeptical of her relationship with David, but this was all for the baby and she had a part of her too that hoped they could be happy again like they first were when they met.

"I want to let you know that I invited Johnny"

Helena had to admit that had taken her slightly off guard, she hadn't expected that. "Oh...lovely..."

Allie could tell by her tone she was a little surprised, she also couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing.

"You seem surprised" Allie laughed making Helena shake her head and smile.