Time

It had been an hour since Johnny had been on the Graham Norton show. Helena was still enjoying the company of her friend Allie, she really did love Allie being around she always made her feel so much better and could always cheer her up. Helena had always described Allie as the friend everyone should have, she was a beautiful and kind soul and a talented writer too.

"Have you messaged Johnny?"

"I haven't actually..." Helena replied reaching over to the coffee table to pick up her phone.

Just then the sound of her front door rang. Checking her watch Helena frowned to herself as it read 11:30 just who on earth was here at this time. "One sec" she said pushing herself off the sofa and heading out to open the door.

As she walked into the hallway and reached the front door Helena opened it only to be surprised by Johnny standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Johnny" she breathed in surprise only smiling when he walked in and ran his arms around her. She hugged him back tightly not realising how much she needed a hug from him until now. God he smelt good as well...

"Please tell me you're not angry with me?" He whispered pulling away a little to look at her as she cupped his cheek and smiled warmly.

"You had me on the edge of my seat but I'm not mad no" she said before hugging him again and placing her hand at the back of his hair stroking it softly. "I'm happy you're here" she added sighing in relief it's like she had been holding her breath this whole time.

Pulling back to look at her again Johnny lifted one hand to cup her cheek. "I had to come and see you" he said looking into her warm brown eyes.

"Come with me" she smiled taking his hand and leading him into the living room. As they reached her sitting room he noticed she wasn't alone and for that he smiled at the woman sat on her sofa.

"This is Allie...."

Johnny politely smiled towards the blonde as she got up to greet him "it's so nice to finally meet you" She said shaking his hand which had Johnny frowning a little.

"You know about me?"

"Besides from being Johnny Depp, you were all Helena could talk about when we were kids" Allie giggles making Helena blush a little in embarrassment.

"Is that so" Johnny smirked towards both Allie and Helena which had her shaking her head.

"Don't get cocky" she pinched his side gently making him wrap his arm around her and pull her close to his side.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"I'll have some wine if you have it open" he said as she nodded and headed out to fetch him a glass.

"Well I feel as if I know you too Allie, Helena used to tell me about you growing up....nice to see you're still friends" Johnny sat himself down on one of the arm chairs as Allie sat down on the sofa.

"I couldn't ask for a better friend, she has been my rock....I'm glad you said what you said tonight, what David did to her was awful"

Nodding along sadly Johnny cleared this throat. "I can't stand to see her so hurt" he replied truthfully.

"yet I worry she hasn't let go yet Johnny...she did love him so much" She added knowing despite Helena pretending like she was fine really her heartbreak was still very real. She loved David and had been happy, it would be awhile yet until she would be over him even with all the pain he cost her....

"Do you think she would ever go back to him?" The idea was a terrible one but Johnny couldn't help but ask. He wondered if that was why she didn't want him to say anything too bad about him on the Graham Norton show. Maybe it was because she still had feelings for him despite everything.