Decisions

"I wish I could come with you"

Seeing the disappointment in his wife's eyes Johnny smiled softly towards her, entwining his fingers with hers. They were both sat in the back of a black limo on the way to Leicester Square for Johnny's premier of 'Secret Window'. Earlier today he found out from Larry that he was nominated for an Oscar and would therefore have to fly out to America to attended the oscars.

"I'm not going" he said simply making her blink in surprise, frowning at him in confusion.

"You have too" Helena breathed shocked he would even consider turning it down. This was such an honour and if he won the award it could do wonders for his career. Not only that but she had a strong feeling he would win, it was about time he won.

"I'll have to fly out by the end of this month leaving you 8 months pregnant...and I.."

"I'll be fine, Johnny this is the oscars we are talking about....you'll only be gone for a week or so"

Looking at her he saw how much she wanted this for him yet he felt uncomfortable leaving her so close to her pregnancy. Of course if the situation had been different there would be no question of him going as he had waited his whole life for this moment. But they had a baby on the way, he couldn't bare to think about leaving her so close to giving birth.

"Nell and me will watch you from the telly as you stand up and except what you've been waiting your whole life for...you deserve it darling" with this she squeezed his hand and leaned in to kiss him sweetly on the lips.

"What if something happened and I'm not here?" He didn't like the idea of leaving her one bit even if it was for the oscars. True when he heard the news he was nominated he was filled with excitement but then the reality of leaving his heavily pregnant wife was making this all rather hard.

"Nothing will happen, now stop worrying...you're going..." she smirked knowing deep down he really wanted this. She wanted it for him too, she didn't want her pregnancy to get in the way of something like this. Johnny did everything for her and so it was only right he have this, she didn't want him to feel as if he should stay with her.

"I'll think about it" he mumbled making her roll her eyes and smile at him. Pressing a sweet kiss to his cheek she leaned back against the leather seat of the limo and ran her hand over her large baby bump. She was dressed in a dark blue silk dress that hugged in around her bosom and ran loosely over her body. She looked beautiful as well as Johnny looking smart in a fitted black suit.

Yawning Helena had to admit she felt tired. She had been on her feet all day again doing the food shopping. Johnny had told her to rest this evening and not to worry about coming out tonight. However she wanted to be there for him, she wanted to celebrate his new movie.

"Are you ok?" She heard him whisper seeing her face contouring painfully.

"Your son seems to be trying to burst out of my rib cage" she replied with a chuckle despite the small amount of pain and discomfort the baby was giving her.

Placing his hand on her bump Johnny could feel the baby kicking. "I can always ask the driver to take you home..."

"I'm fine" she assured him relaxing now that the baby seemed to calm down a little.

Helena giggled as Johnny leaned down and kissed her baby bump before whispering 'leave your mother alone' making her laugh even more.

Lifting himself back up he smirked looking at how her breasts were popping out of the top of her dress because of the way she was slouching. "I like you pregnant"

Laughing Helena pulled herself up straight and shook her head at him. "Thick ankles and stretch marks in places I didn't even know were possible...umm sexy" she teased playfully.