David

"Are you alright Miss Carter?"

Helena felt as if she had just had all the air sucked out of her. Her wide eyes were staring down at the floor in her doctors office, her heart hammering away violently in her chest. She felt sick again. After not feeling to well these last two days Helena had decided to take a visit to her doctors. However the news he gave her was something that had shocked her to her core.

Noticing the stunned look still apparent on her face Dr Reed leaned forward in his chair and rested his arm on his desk. "I take it you didn't know" he said softly just as her eyes finally met his.

"How many weeks?" She whispered so softly he only just caught it.

"Nearly 4" Dr Reed replied making her gulp and look back down ashamed. How could she be pregnant? She tried racking her brain to work out who the father was but she knew that herself and Johnny had been together about 3 weeks ago at her engagement party. It must be David's Johnny had been to recent for him to be the father.

"I'm sorry if this news has upset you" Dr Reed spoke up again making her blink from her thoughts and look up nervously.

"I don't understand how I am pregnant and haven't even realised it...4 weeks is a long time doctor" she felt guilty about all this. What kind of woman was she not realising she had a baby growing inside her.

"If I may, you haven't had an easy few weeks....it's not the first time and believe me some mothers don't realise it until they are a few months along so don't feel bad" he was a kind man Dr Reed and cared a lot about his patients. Helena had always trusted him and always went to him if she felt worried about anything with her health. Today however had been a shock.

"I must be honest I had an evening where I drank quite a bit of Alcohol...obviously if I had known..." she felt guilty again with what harm she might have cost the poor baby.

"I've checked you over and the baby is fine I shouldn't worry it's still very early, but I would stop drinking and smoking until the baby is born" he said kindly making her nod along.

"Of course" she whispered with a short nod before pulling herself to her feet. "Thank you" with that she shook his hand with a brave smile.

"Are you confident with who the father may be?" He asked her finally as she reached the door. Pausing for a moment Helena turned to look at him and nodded "yes...I'm afraid I am" Dr Reed frowned at her words as she left and could only imagine it was David Millers. He had seen all the papers and Johnny Depp's interview and for that he felt empathy for her.

As she walked down the busy hallways of the hospital Helena pulled out her iPhone and began to text David : Hi David, it's Helena we need to talk urgently, Please give me a call when you get this.

As she sent off the message she looked up with tears brimming in her eyes. Now she really was in a mess and not only that what would she tell Johnny....

"Oh wow Helena! Can I have a picture with you? I'm such a huge fan..." a young woman said waving her iPhone in her face eager to get a selfie. Helena stopped in her tracks as the woman pulled at her arm eager to get a selfie.

Even with the bad timing Helena was able to place on a smile and take a quick photo with her fan. She always made sure she was polite to people no matter what, however it was a shame that she didn't get even one second to herself. She was at a hospital after all. People really needed to think a little more and realise she too was human...

——————————-

Pacing around her living room Helena felt nervous. In fact she didn't know if she had ever felt this nervous in all her life and that was saying something. David had agreed to come over and right now all she could do was ponder on what she might say or how she would say it for that matter. She didn't know how she might react to seeing him, there was still so much hate and heartbreak she didn't know whether to act calm or scream at him.