Party

3 months later....

"Larry!"

Johnny was genuinely surprised and happy to see his friend standing outside of his hotel door. After telling him a few months back he had cancelled his flight back home and was staying on in London, the pair of them had quite the falling out. Johnny's agent Larry was finding it tough trying to find him work when he was living the other side of the pond. They hadn't spoken in ages and now Larry was stood here suitcase in hand on his door step, well the Ritz hotel  room's door step that was.

Of course Larry had read the papers about Helena's awful incident. Helena Bonham Carter's name had appeared in every magazine headline and every paper for the last 2 months. Luckily the press had died down and left her story alone but with David Miller being sentenced to jail for the abuse he had put her through, finally he was out of their hair for good. Larry had been understanding as to why Johnny was staying in London, he knew it was because Helena needed some support. But it had been months now and he still hadn't come home.

Helena had been spending time among good friends and spending sometime alone to gather her thoughts. Johnny had of course taken her out a few times to cheer her up and be someone she could talk to whenever she needed to confide in someone. In fact him and Allie had been taking very good care of her since she was released from hospital. Of course the pain she still felt in her heart wouldn't just vanish in a matter of weeks. It had taken both Allie and Johnny ages before she was able to crack a smile again. She had been very depressed so depressed she didn't want to see anyone or do anything at the beginning.

Of course Helena had told Johnny that she was fine and that he should really not hang around London for her sake. She felt guilty when he told her he had cancelled his flight and was staying here to look after her. Helena didn't want to be the reason he had been out of work for so long.

"What a surprise" Johnny beamed noticing his friend standing there with a suitcase and a rather tired looking expression.

"I've taken a week off.....I have to see what on earth has been going on here that has kept you away from home for nearly a year now" he said making Johnny smirk and lift Larry's suitcase into his hotel room for the time being.

"So much Larry, I'm glad you're here"

Walking into Johnny's luxury hotel suit David removed his gloves and coat. "So I assume that after all this time and the fact you refuse to come home is because you are finally dating Helena?" Larry despite still being slightly pissed off with Johnny couldn't help but smirk his way seeing Johnny smile and shake his head.

"Not yet"

"How is she?" Larry asked seriously now knowing what trauma she has been though.

"As expected, the first two weeks she refused to get out of bed, myself and Allie... Helena's good friend that is have slowly got her back onto her feet...she is auditioning today for a movie, we suggested that her getting back into work would help" he explained walking over to fetch Larry a drink.

"And what about you?"

"What about me?" Johnny asked pouring them both a glass of brandy from his liquor cabinet.

"You thinking about going back to work?" With this he began to make his way over to Johnny and excepted the glass as he handed it to him. Looking at the strong glass of brandy Larry wondered if he had been back onto the drink again...

Smiling at Larry Johnny shook his head and smirked knowing he was still bitter with him. "Eventually, but until Helena is back to being happier I can't go home....besides I think she's on the mend, slowly but surly"