Messages

11 years later

"You're looking at that phone as if you might throw it across the set" Olivia Colman chuckled from her actors chair as she spotted her co star Helena walk in on set typing away madly on her iPhone.

Helena glanced up from her phone dressed as princess Margaret and rolled her eyes "it's my idiot of a husband" she huffed placing her phone in the pocket of the black robe she was wearing before sitting down in her own seat with her name on the back. They were in the middle of filming an episode of the crown.

Currently the shooting was being filmed in Spain, which resulted in Johnny being left alone with the kids.

"What's he done wrong?" Olivia asked flipping through the pages of her script.

There were people everywhere in the studio and both Helena and Olivia sat beside one another dressed as the royals.

"He left our son Billy at school... forgot to pick him up and now he's not talking to him" Helena sighed truly fed up of having to deal with these stupid problems even when she was at work filming. She loved them all dearly but they did give her a headache too.

"Johnny's a wonderful father just a crappy mother" Helena added smirking to herself.

"How do you mean?" Olivia asked with a small smirk whilst closing her script to look at Helena sat beside her.

"Well he's fun and goofy with them at home, plays games and everything but when it comes to the harder stuff like disciplining them he's not the best....today he forgot to pick Billy up from school so my son has had a tantrum and apparently is screaming and shouting at his father" she sighed again and rolled her eyes.

"Sounds like they need you back home" Olivia laughed.

Helena's phone began to ring just before she could respond to Olivia. Digging her phone back up she sighed "It's Johnny" she said looking at the caller ID before answering it.

"Hello?"

Olivia sat back smirking at her friend as she sat on the phone. Those two really were rather sweet even when they did argue.

"Well it's your bloody fault... ...Baby you know what our son is like..." Helena looked over at Olivia and rolled her eyes again as Johnny ranted down the phone.

"What do you mean you grounded him?!" She suddenly snapped to which Olivia bit her lip and widened her eyes to herself whilst flicking through the pages of her script.

"You're the one who bloody left him....no Johnny....listen...Johnny listn.....I don't give a shit if he swore at you he's upset..."

Clearly they were having an argument and for that Olivia tried to hide her amusement. She knew Helena and Johnny well and knew they were the sweetest couple so hearing them argue was rather amusing.

"Look I have to go I'm on set....yep....right...well you have too...okay.....baby I have to go...alright...yep okay Bye" hanging up the phone Helena growled to herself and threw it in the handbag sitting beside her chair.

"Bloody men" she said making Olivia giggle and shake her head.

The bell sounded in the studio meaning break was over and so everyone on set prepared for shooting.

————————-

Walking through check out at the airport Helena covered her eyes with some shades on the top of her head. The paparazzi where already here and for that she wasn't in the mood for them pestering her. She just wanted to get home now and see her family without them snapping their cameras at her. Her hair was a huge tattered mess and her clothes were wrinkled due to the long hour flight. She had been dreaming of a warm bath and a glass of wine for the last hour...