Smile

Smirking to himself Johnny pulled Helena into his side as they posed as Burton and Taylor for the photographer. He could tell she was still being awkward around him and for that he needed to make her feel more relaxed. It had been two weeks now since he told her about how he felt and all she had done was be silent with him. He wanted his friend back, to joke and be silly with he didn't like her so serious and upset it didn't suit her.

"Helena Bonham Carter, If you don't cheer up I'll have to spank that pretty little behind of yours" Johnny whispered by her ear as his hand dropped lower on her back. She took a sharp intake of breath and quickly slid his arm back up to her back.

"Johnny" she gasped in annoyance as he laughed at her. "You're not funny!" She whispered back not being able to help the small smile gracing her red lips. She looked so gorgeous dressed as Elizabeth Taylor, her makeup was beautiful and her lips looked ever so inviting.

Posing for the pictures with him dressed as their characters Helena and Johnny had to be close to one another. To hold each other and look as if they were a couple. They had one more month of filming and were now near to being done completely. The time had just flown by on set, Helena had to admit she would miss him after this was all over.

Smirking he leaned closer and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her body against his.
"So we had a little bit of sex, it's not like you murdered someone" he whispered causally making her narrow her eyes on the side of his face. Sex to him might be simply and not that big of a deal but Helena had only been with two men in her life. That being Johnny and now David. She had never cheated before, never had to break someone's heart so for her she was scared of the outcome of their foolishness.

"I murdered my relationship" she bit back looking at him in irritation.

"Not if you don't say anything" he whispered "If you want to save your relationship don't tell him, I won't say anything and we can pretend it never happened" looking up at him as he looked towards the camera she could tell he was putting her feelings before his own. She knew he had developed feelings for her again but it seemed he was brushing that aside so she could continue being happy with David. She didn't give Johnny enough credit at times, he really was very caring and considerate.

She contemplated not telling David for a while now. She knew it was an awful secret but she didn't want to lose him. She loved David and never wanted to hurt him. But she also thought a lot about Johnny too, the fact she knew how he felt about her had her head in a whirl for days. She would always hold a special place for Johnny in her heart. He was her first love, her first kiss, her first lover...

She loved them both in different ways and that was why this was so hard. David had already proposed and they had been planning a life together. She had her life set with David. Johnny needed to help himself before he could truly be committed to a relationship.

"You'd do that for me?" She asked softly just as he smiled down at her and ran his hand up and down her back. "I don't want you to be sad Hellie, I would never want that" he spoke truthfully making her look at him so sweetly. She wished the world could see this side of Johnny Depp, not the alcoholic that slept around and gave no fucks about life. Her heart was warming to him more and more which only made it difficult for her to decided what she really wanted.

Helena felt bad however as she knew how Johnny also felt about her. She loved him dearly, they had been so close once and yes she enjoyed their night together but they had been apart for so long. Time had changed them and their lives were different now. He had broken her heart back then and she wasn't sure she could trust him not to do the same again.

"I don't want to hurt you either, I love you...but I have a life now with David a life we are trying to create together" she said softly. His heart clenched painfully at her words yet he knew he couldn't be selfish if that was what she really wanted. If he were honest he had fallen for Helena again, she was perfect in every way and he loved everything about this woman. He just wished she would come to realise that too...