Billy

You promise me you're okay?...

Helena I've told you I'm fine, please don't worry about me...

I am worried about you...

But on the news the crash looks so bad...

Yes but I was lucky enough not to get too hurt, as soon as the doctor allows me I'll be on the next flight home...

I miss you....

I miss you too, you just take it easy and focus on the baby....

"Ahhhhhgg!!" Helena cried as she pushed as hard as she could. Allie was holding her hand tightly as the doctors told her to keep pushing. She was in pain, a lot of pain and tears were streaming from her eyes. Allie did her best to be a supportive friend and was even dapping her sweaty forehead with a cold flannel. Giving birth certainly didn't get any easy after doing it once...

"Keep pushing Hel" Allie encouraged her wiping away the hair that cling to her face.

Trying again Helena breathed in and out heavily pushing as hard as her body would allow her before finally the baby was here. Collapsing against the hospital bed at the sound of her sons cries Helena had to smile as she laid there out of breath. It was over, and she could hear her boy loud and clear. It was beautiful.

"You did it" Allie laughed in relief still dapping Helena's head to cool her down as she regained her breath back. She certainly wasn't getting any younger either.

The doctors and nurses saw to the baby while Helena had a moment to relax and clam down from the hell that was giving birth. As she laid there breathing in and out slowly she looked toward Allie and smiled proudly. "I'm so happy he's here, however I'm not going through that again....I'm not letting Johnny near me for about 10 years" she said making Allie laugh and smile towards her friend still gripping tightly to her hand.

"You know he won't like that and neither would you" she winked knowing just how passionate they could be.

Smiling breathless at Allie Helena's small smile soon dropped slowly from her face and into a rather sad one. "I wish he was here..."

"He's coming, they will be landing in half an hour now" Allie explained knowing for a fact Johnny and Larry were on their way to see her. It had been ridiculously hard for Johnny to catch a flight and for that unfortunately he had missed the birth. But knowing he would be here soon did I give her some comfort.

"Here he is" Helena's doctor smiled handing her her baby now all cleaned up and wrapped in a warm white blanket.

Allie couldn't help but smile at how Helena's eyes lit up as she held her son. Already the love was radiating from Helena as if she had loved this baby for years already. A mother's love was the most beautiful thing.

Stuck in traffic Johnny could feel himself becoming frustrated. Allie had text him about an hour ago telling him Helena had given birth to his son. He just wanted to be with them not stuck in London rush hour traffic.

The moment he had been released from hospital Johnny had booked the first plane back to the uk. His bruising around his face had now healed making him look a little less worse for wear. He was wearing a cast around the bottom of his left leg from where he had broken it in the accident and had to use crutches to get around. His arm had healed rather well but he still had to wear a cast as his bones were still recovering slowly.

Sitting in the passenger side of the car he glanced over at Larry who was driving and could see he too was equally frustrated with the traffic.

"Were about half an hour away" Larry muttered his eyes firmly on the cars ahead.