Jessica

"Who is she?"

Standing in the studios with Helena dressed as Elizabeth Taylor wearing a huge fur coat Johnny could hear the bitterness to her tone. Jessica smith was his ex girlfriend that had been staying in London the last week and so came to visit him. Johnny had entertained the idea of Jessica coming back holing in a little way it might make Helena slightly jealous.

Jessica had cheated on Johnny a while ago now. They had been dating for a few months until he found her in bed with someone else. At the time it had hurt, but now he didn't care if he used her to get at Helena. Even now she was stood with the producer laughing away and touching his arm. What Johnny ever saw in her he didn't know. Yes she was beautiful and attractive, yes she had the longest legs and a gorgeous toned body but she was sex crazed. She could never be faithful and he new that, but it didn't matter as there was only one person he wanted here and that was the woman standing in front of him.

Helena eyed the blonde much longer then necessary as she place on some earrings. "My ex, Jessica...she was about town and so I said I'd take her for a coffee after we finish here today" he said secretly enjoying the way Helena looked down at the floor as if she was uncomfortable with the idea.

"I see" she said not understanding herself why it annoyed her. Johnny wasn't hers, he could do what he liked. But for some reason she didn't like the idea of him with another woman, she wanted him to be happy but seeing that beautiful blonde made her...

No she wasn't jealous that was ridiculous.

"Hel?" He pushed seeing she was a little lost in thought.

"Hmm?...oh sorry yes I'm ready" with that she walked over to the set ready for the scene they were filming today. Johnny smiled inwardly to himself knowing she seemed a little off and for that he was secretly enjoying watching her get a little irritated by Jessica being here. This could be fun....

As he headed onto set Helena was sat in the 'dressing room' they were shooting the scene in. It was the last scene of Burton and Taylor which was quite a heartbreaking scene between the two characters. In fact the lines hit home a little, it was like they were the new Burton and Taylor of this generation same story line and everything. It was kind of weird how their lives reflected their characters in so many ways. They were Burton and Taylor.

As he joined her he smiled at how she seemed a little on edge. She was so adorable right now he just wanted to lift her chin and kiss those sweet lips of hers. He really did love her, Johnny couldn't deny that anymore but he had fallen hard for this woman.

"Last scene.." he said softly sitting on the dressing room table beside her. She looked up at him from the seat she was sat at and placed her hand in his.

"I'll miss you Johnny" she was looking at him so sadly as if they were being parted forever.

Smirking at her he placed his hand over hers and shook his head. "I'm not leaving London right away Hellie, and I told you I'd be at your engagement party..." he explained as her eyes flickered down to the floor sadly "oh yes...that"

He frowned a little at her words just before the bell rang for everyone to get ready for shooting. As everyone got in their places Helena moved her hand from Johnny's slowly. What she was feeling all of a sudden had surprised her. She didn't want to lose him again, didn't want him to go back to America didn't want him getting back with his ex. But she also knew she couldn't be with him, she still loved David very much. However a part of her knew she wanted Johnny by her side, just like Richard Burton needed Elizabeth she felt the same about Johnny.

"Places everyone" David called before sitting in his directors chair.

-You need help, Elizabeth.
You know that, don't you?