Torn

"Please put your hands together for the super talented Olivia Colman" the crowd cheered as Olivia Coleman walked onto the Graham Norton show dressed in a black dress waving at the crowd with a wide smile.

Kissing Graham on the cheek to greet him Olivia went on to sit on the red sofa while Graham introduced the next celebrity who would be joining her on the red sofa. The crowd were happily clapping away and the theme tune to the show continued to play loud over the whole studio.

"Christmas has come early it's Michael Bublé...."

Johnny stood in the wings waiting to come on. He felt a little nervous which was odd considering he never got nerves. However tonight wasn't about him and for that he felt a certain amount of pressure. He was typing away on his iPhone sending a message out to Helena that read: forgive me x

As it sent the message he heard his name being called and so shoved his iPhone in his pocket and walked up to meet Graham with a firm handshake. He turned to wave at crowd that screamed in excitement seeing him. Johnny was dressed in a dark suit with a white shirt unbuttoned slightly but covered even so by all his necklaces.

Johnny shook Michaels hand and kissed Olivia on the cheek before sitting down on the sofa. The crowds applause subsided and for that Graham picked up his glass of wine and sat in his swizzle chair ready to begin.

//////

Helena was sat at home with her good friend Allie watching the show live from her home in Hampstead. She felt anxious, Johnny's message had her heart beating rapidly, just what was he going to say. She couldn't bare for him to tell everyone everything I mean the truth should be out there but then again she was worried about what David might do if Johnny spilled all their secrets on live TV.

"Helena it will be fine" Allie said supportively sitting beside her on the settee as they sat watching him on Helena's Tv screen.

Allie was Helena's closet friend her. They had been friends for a long time and had been together through everything. She trusted Allie with all her secrets and found herself extremely luckily she had someone like that to turn too when she needed to.

Johnny had spent the day with Helena today, taking her out and about shopping to keep her mind off things. Helena had called Allie to ask if she wanted to come over tonight. She had told her everything about David and Johnny and what had happened. She needed someone else to talk to about all this aside from Johnny. Of course Johnny was her rock at the moment but she also needed to hear someone else's opinion on the whole matter. Allie had told Helena she was glad he was going on the show today, she wanted Johnny to clear her name even if it did make Helena anxious.

"What the hell does that bloody text mean" she said still staring at it and reading it over and over in worry. Was he trying to give her a heart attack, this was live Tv it's not like she can do much to stop him now.

"I wouldn't worry, he will sort things....you know he is doing this for you don't you" Allie comforted her just as they could hear Graham talking to Johnny in the background, suddenly they were focused on the Tv again.

/////

"So Johnny we can't have you hear and not talk about Burton and Taylor" Graham said keeping it light.

Johnny smiled and picked up his glass of red wine off the table and nodded along. "So the premier is next week.... being held in Leicester Square" he began as everyone listened to him.

"Because it was only a few months of filming wasn't it?" Graham cut to which Johnny nodded.

"Yes I've never worked on a film that had such a tight schedule...." the audience laughed as did Olivia and Michael.