On the Road so far....

The world is shattered. There is no hope, scarce resources, there is almost no more living people. The world is populated with demons. There's the dead monsters that are trying to kill any living thing, then there's the living which face having to survive, battle the dead and their own demons. 

    Wynter's group used to have a safe haven and life was peaceful for a while that is until the dead and the other living reminded them that there is no safe haven in Hell, just obstacles that you run into inevitably. The only thing people can do now is; Survive. 

     Wynter's P.O.V.

    The rain fell on the windshield and cascade down as Daryl continued to drive. The snow was melted and washed away by the endless rain. I tapped my fingers on the dashboard and Daryl glanced at me. "I love you." He told me, then continued driving. "I love you too." I really did love Daryl don't get me wrong but now we've become distant. He barely even kisses me anymore, it seems like his only priority is protecting the baby and I. Now I was almost two months pregnant so there wasn't any big bump yet. My father still didn't know hell only 4 people knew.  

      Sooner or later I would have to tell but right now everyone's stressed out and I don't want to add even more on to my group. We continued to drive past the trees that formed a line beside the ditch. The routine was, drive stop to rest get up look for supplies, and repeat. Sighing I stared at Daryl and grasped onto his hand. He glanced at me then returned to the road, not saying a word. It was not a pleasant silence and then the vehicles came to a halt and Daryl got out first then opened the door for me. I got out and smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. My father smiled and greeted me with a hug and kissed me on the forehead. " Im so glad to be out of that damn vehicle!" Hunter exclaimed stretching. 

    We had managed to get some supplies but between the amount of people in our group it went by fast. "Imma go hunting for food, you guys set up camp." I towed behind Daryl and he spun around. "What?" He asked staring at me with his icy blue eyes. "I'm going to come with you." Without hesitance he replied. " Hell no Wynter stay back and help around." I shook my head. "Daryl Please! I will be with you." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright." Smiling I grabbed my quiver and bow then raced back to see Daryl waiting impatiently. 

    This is what our days are like now and it ain't much